Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV!

+6
BoltonTillIDie
terenceanne
boltonbonce
Norpig
Whitesince63
Sluffy
10 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Wed Jul 19 2023, 16:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bolton Wanderers are pleased to launch Wanderers TV – the Club’s brand-new streaming and on-demand video service.

Wanderers TV replaces iFollow for the streaming of live matches and will now also be the home of all exclusive Club content including behind-the-scenes features, interviews, highlights, full match replays and archive footage.

First and foremost, all supporters who would like to access live streaming or on-demand video content via Wanderers TV will need to create a Wanderers Account (including those with iFollow accounts, which are no longer valid).

Initially, Wanderers TV on-demand video including exclusive interviews, features and highlights will be free to access to all supporters with a Wanderers Account, so please do have a look and check out everything Wanderers TV has to offer!

However, Wanderers TV will become a subscription service from 00.01am on Monday 31st July 2023 costing £50 for the season or £5 monthly. A Wanderers TV subscription DOES NOT include live games and match passes will need to be purchased in addition.

Below is a breakdown of what will be available to both domestic and international supporters via Wanderers TV:

Wanderers TV Subscription
Cost annually: £50 (from Monday 31st July)

Cost monthly: £5 (from Monday 31st July)

Live audio commentary of all Wanderers' Sky Bet League One games
Match Highlights
Extended Highlights
Full match replays
Exclusive behind-the-scenes interviews and features
Archive footage

Please note a Wanderers TV subscription does not include live match streaming.

Match Passes
Video Pass - £10

Audio Pass - £2.50

Match passes will be available as per previous seasons for eligible fixtures. This will be non-televised Saturday 3pm kick off and Friday/Sunday games for international supporters, and non-televised midweek games worldwide.

For clarity, those supporters who choose to purchase match passes on a game by game basis without signing up for a £50/£5 Wanderers TV subscription will still need to create a Wanderers Account.

We will trial our first Wanderers TV match passes for the upcoming Everton and West Bromwich Albion friendly fixtures at the Toughsheet Community Stadium. Match passes for these games will be available to purchase later this week.

Wanderers TV International Subscription
Cost annually: £140 (Early Bird) and £170 from 1st September 2023.

Cost monthly: £25

Live streaming of all Wanderers’ Sky Bet League One fixtures
Match Highlights
Extended Highlights
Full match replays
Behind-the-scenes content
Features
Archive footage
Audio commentary
Today’s launch of Wanderers TV follows the release of the Club’s upgraded website and is part of an ongoing digital revamp which will include a Club app and new in-stadia screens and LED system.

Again, Wanderers TV is new to both us and to you. Please continue to work with us, be patient as we navigate a new system and pass on any comments or queries you have to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. We really appreciate your ongoing support and feedback.

You can also find more information about Wanderers TV via our FAQs here -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bolton Wanderers would like to thank StreamAMG, the Club’s new streaming partner, for their support in the launch of Wanderers TV and ongoing partnership.

Click here...

...to see our new TV channel.

2WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Thu Jul 20 2023, 09:09

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

We’ll at least it seems that for this year at least we can by joining have access to match passes without having to pay a joining fee unlike next year when we will be forced to pay a subscription to Sly to watch games which I most definitely will not be doing.

3WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Thu Jul 20 2023, 13:13

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can still log in to buy tickets but when i try and log on to Wanderers TV it says it doesn't recognise me? Do i need a separate account for the TV section?

4WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Thu Jul 20 2023, 13:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:I can still log in to buy tickets but when i try and log on to Wanderers TV it says it doesn't recognise me? Do i need a separate account for the TV section?
I had to re-register.

5WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Sat Jul 22 2023, 14:18

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Are we able to watch the Salford game today on BWFC TV ???  I can't see how you buy a match pass for it.

6WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Sat Jul 22 2023, 15:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

7WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Sat Jul 22 2023, 16:20

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks for the info.

8WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Tue Jul 25 2023, 14:07

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm having my first look at Wanderers TV tonight. £8.99.

9WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Tue Jul 25 2023, 23:26

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Watched Wanderers TV for the first time tonight.  Not bad overall.
Picture good, Sound quality of the commentator was good.
One thing missing was the pre-game patter that we used to get on ifollow and the crowd noise was dulled out - so you could not hear the singing and chanting - therefore the atmosphere seemed Subdude. Hopefully they put a few more mics around as time goes along.

10WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Wed Jul 26 2023, 00:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Might as well post this here...

11WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Wed Jul 26 2023, 09:05

Ten Bobsworth

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:Might as well post this here...

"Oh and by the way, Bolton were also playing", commented Bernard in response to the report of LEWIS STEELE FOR THE DAILY MAIL.

Quite right, Bernard. Smile Smile Smile

And btw its the Toughsheet Stadium, if you don't mind.

12WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Wed Jul 26 2023, 10:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ten Bobsworth wrote:
"Oh and by the way, Bolton were also playing", commented Bernard in response to the report of LEWIS STEELE FOR THE DAILY MAIL.

Quite right, Bernard. Smile Smile Smile

And btw its the Toughsheet Stadium, if you don't mind.

Blimey!
We saw a very encouraging performance against a Premiership side which has generated a load of discussion points including:
  • Santos' handling of their strikers receiving huge plaudits from the Scousers - leading into speculation about whether he'll be a target in this window and if so his potential sales value. Would the club let him go at the right price in order to finance further recruitment?
  • Massive improvement in several players notably Williams (and Sheehan to some extent) - and one or two that were underwhelming
  • The effectiveness of the inverted wingers against a strong Everton back four - and our attacking movement in general
  • The continuation of our shooting and finishing woes
  • What do we need in midfield to stamp out the chances we gave them?
  • Cameos of our two latest signings - what impact are they likely to have?
  • When will Toal be back and will Ashworth get the opportunity to play his more familiar WB role?
  • Evatt's post match assertion that we are looking for more signings. Will we get them? Who will be leaving?
  • Everton's performance and their prospects this season

So much stuff to opine about and all I can find on here is a (fair) comment about the Daily Fail's somewhat one-sided reporting in a thread about the TV station.

Some days there are no more than one or two posts on here and Sluffy's continued petty insistence on not giving me full access to the site is still a turn off for me personally - but watching NUTS slip away quietly into oblivion without at least attempting to generate a diverse range of opinions and discussion is painful.

Even Russian State television is more entertaining than this closed shop fiefdom ATM. Are we too bored to express an opinion or is it that one man's vanity and  intolerance have made it not worth bothering?

13WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Wed Jul 26 2023, 13:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

For your information your pm facility was returned to you on  Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:40 pm

Almost three weeks ago...

Rolling Eyes

14WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Wed Jul 26 2023, 13:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought Wanderers TV was a huge improvement. More angles, close ups, crowd shots, and I'm pretty sure it'll get better as we move into the coming season.
Sound could have been better at times, but I'm being picky. Lots to look forward to this season.

15WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Thu Jul 27 2023, 22:33

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:For your information your pm facility was returned to you on  Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:40 pm

Almost three weeks ago...

Rolling Eyes
Cool.

I'll maybe send you a love letter Smile

16WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Thu Jul 27 2023, 22:42

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

17WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Thu Jul 27 2023, 22:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Very Happy
Maybe a message to tell me might have helped?

18WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Thu Jul 27 2023, 22:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
True. Perhaps leaving a comment in the feedback section? Very Happy

19WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Empty Re: WELCOME TO WANDERERS TV! Thu Jul 27 2023, 23:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:

You're a grown man ffs!

If the pm system is that important to you, then you would check to see if it was working or not.

Instead you couldn't be arsed and just posted to slag me off - yet again!

To be fair though you gave me a good laugh on ww earlier today when I noticed you didn't have a clue about players being registered to play for a club in the league!

Fancy you showing your ignorance about something....

...yet again!

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum