Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abortion: Why It Should Be Legal Everywhere

+5
Angry Dad
Lyric Todkill
BoltonTillIDie
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bryan robson wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:You know exactly what I'm saying Nat. It's impossible to defend relgion in this case I'm afraid i think most well reasoned people would agree with that.

Religion is to blame for this womans death, the reason the country has "outdated" abortion laws is because they base them on a book written in the dark ages.

For Catholics, the Pope is the ultimate authority, not the Bible.

That doesn't really negate what I'm saying. Religion should have no place in medical ethics.

how can the Pope possibly know more than a doctor about abortions.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sorry Bryan- for catholics the Pope isn't the ultimate authority. It's God. The Pope is merely the leader of the church on earth.
This is a dangerous topic to be debating here as it's likely to turn into an anti-catholic rant. The catholic population of Bolton is about 10% -which means thst about 2000 catholics turn up at the Rebok to support BWFC.
This thread might just get a bit offensive asnd disrespectful- we're supported to respect others views irrespective of race,colour OR religion.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's offensive to me to be told I'm going to hell.

As ricky gervais says you're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

and it's a fact that religion has no place in medical science.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's offensive to me to be told I'm going to hell.

As ricky gervais says you're entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

Where did I suggest you were going to Hell?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:It's offensive to me to be told I'm going to hell.

Where did I suggest you were going to Hell?

I didn't say anything about you, but I assume you thought i was going somewhere as you "walked through the pearly gates"

I meant in general.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I didn't say anything about you, but I assume you thought i was going somewhere as you "walked through the pearly gates"

I meant in general.

I don't know you well enough to suggest you are going to Hell, but you're certainly not going to heaven.

So while I'm playing football with Lofthouse, McGinlay and Mario Jardel you'll be sitting outside in the gutter.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:rofl:

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

rammywhite wrote:This thread might just get a bit offensive asnd disrespectful- we're supported to respect others views irrespective of race,colour OR religion.

I like to think we are a bit better than that on here, Rammy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum