Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have You Ever Been To A Nudist Beach?

+3
summercummings
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have You Ever Been To A Nudist Beach? Empty Have You Ever Been To A Nudist Beach? Wed Nov 14 2012, 15:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My friend wants to go away for a week in Decmeber to somewhere very hot. She is a complete exhibitionist and wants to book a hotel that sits on a nudist beach.

Now, I have no problem with my body (they don't call me Washboard Whittam for nothing), but do I really want to look at the saggy tits, knobs and bellies of other people?

Has anyone been to a nudest beach, and if so what tips can you give me?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:no

I doubt you've ever been to a beach you bloody freak.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have many times.

but i'll admit I'm not a big beach holiday fan. Prefer a city break.

summercummings

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I once sunbathed all day on a nudist beach just to get away from kids. I felt quite superior with my big shorts on looking at all the tits dragging along the ground and willies so small they weren't worth having.

Several times one year in Ayia Napa. You should have seen the birds flock round me. It's a myth that slags want a flat stomach and big muscles....they want a bit of meat and something to cuddle.

Bolton Hater wrote:Several times one year in Ayia Napa. You should have seen the birds flock round me.

seagulls after tiny worms?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

One particular 'tiny worm', I'd bet.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Are you going to get your tits out then Nat? I remember holidays in the south of France as a youngster and it was amazing seeing so many women just walking about naked, it was great.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Are you going to get your tits out then Nat? I remember holidays in the south of France as a youngster and it was amazing seeing so many women just walking about naked, it was great.

Was that the last time you saw a naked woman?

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:Are you going to get your tits out then Nat? I remember holidays in the south of France as a youngster and it was amazing seeing so many women just walking about naked, it was great.

Was that the last time you saw a naked woman?

You slag.

Have you ever gone topless or naked on the beach before? If so did you like it ?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Have you ever gone topless or naked on the beach before? If so did you like it ?

Of course I have. There's hardly a beachbum in Europe that hasn't gawped at my tits.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes, at a resort called Eressos on the Greek island of Lesbos. The nudist beach was teeming with European thespians with extremely hairy muffs and hairy armpits. The whole experience put me right off my bearded clam starter at the local Taverna.

Some things are best left covered up to the imagination, todgers included. I always think that a middle aged man strutting his stuff in a pair of budgie smugglers looks like a total ponce.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Stumbled across one in Gran Canaria, what a fucking site for sore eyes they were, old Wrinklie's in need of a good ironing.

Enough to put you off sex for a week.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:Stumbled across one in Gran Canaria, what a fucking site for sore eyes they were, old Wrinklie's in need of a good ironing.

Enough to put you off sex for a week.

Fortunately I never have that problem. Whenever I go abroad on holiday I tend to take advantage of the cheap beer on sale and consequently I end up with a bad case of 'brewers droop'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]