Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nudist Beaches

+7
Reebok Trotter
Michael Bolton
MartinBWFC
doffcocker
observer
wanderlust
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Nudist Beaches Empty Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 14:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm going on holiday to Nuggy's villa in Bulgaria at the beginning of July. Apparently it's right on the beach in the middle of the nudist section.

From dusk till dawn I will be able to sit on the balcony and see big tits and tiny knobs. It'll be just like The Reebok on matchday.

Anyway, it's not really my cup of tea but I feel I should make an effort - but I have no idea of nudist beach etiquette. Do I arrive naked? Are the nudist beaches full of perverts? Are you allowed to ask ugly people to cover themselves up without being rude?

Anyone got experience?

2Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 14:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There used to be a nudist beach on Paros where I went with a girlfriend in the days when I thought an all over tan was important (and before skin cancer was widely publicised!) Every day an old local lady would walk 2 miles out of her way to go to the beach and tell people to put their clothes on. She put up a sign that said "No Nutide". Draw your own conclusions, but I reckon the only reason she'd go so far out of her way was to check out the boys.

Only other time was at Moss Side Swimming Baths which had a naturist night in the '80s. My son and his mate wanted to go swimming and it was the only baths open on that night, so with the mates' mums' agreement me and the ex-missus took them. All went well until I walked around a corner carrying son in arms and almost slapped a seated young lady in the face - the barmaid at my local who worked there as a lifeguard. Got the piss ripped out of me at the pub for being a nudist for several months afterwards.

Protocol was to wear whatever you feel comfortable with and go naked if you're comfortable with that.

3Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 15:16

observer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm going on holiday to Nuggy's villa in Bulgaria at the beginning of July. Apparently it's right on the beach in the middle of the nudist section.

From dusk till dawn I will be able to sit on the balcony and see big tits and tiny knobs. It'll be just like The Reebok on matchday.

Anyway, it's not really my cup of tea but I feel I should make an effort - but I have no idea of nudist beach etiquette. Do I arrive naked? Are the nudist beaches full of perverts? Are you allowed to ask ugly people to cover themselves up without being rude?

Anyone got experience?
At the least, we can expect a daily blog from you!

4Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 15:21

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

observer wrote:
At the least, we can expect a daily blog from you!

I'll look forward to reading about what stuck out for her on this holiday.

5Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 17:26

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just waiting for AD to come along with his stories, bet it"s worth the wait.

6Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 18:21

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bulgaria for your holiday? Jesus, what a shit hole.
I thought you always went topless on the beach Nat, surely you will go nude?
I remember holidays on the South West Atlantic coast in France, it was an absolute treat seeing so many fit women wearing nothing.
Nude beaches though are for people wanting to be looked at naked, people who say they don't want tan lines are just talking bollocks.

7Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 18:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Bulgaria for your holiday? Jesus, what a shit hole.
I remember holidays on the South West Atlantic coast in France, it was an absolute treat seeing so many fit women wearing nothing.
Nude beaches though are for people wanting to be looked at naked, people who say they don't want tan lines are just talking bollocks.

I love Bulgaria, if you know where to look it's full of unspoilt villages free from tourists.

Unfortunately Nuggy's villa is in a tourist hell hole, it'll no doubt be full of your kind MB - larger than life wankers.

8Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 18:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In my experience most nude beaches are full of elderly overweight men with bloody big beer guts. A woman in a bikini looks much more fetching than having it all on display.

You wouldn't catch me anywhere near a nudist beach. I would be frightened of falling asleep in case a Seagull came to try and snatch my winkle.

9Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 18:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

You wouldn't catch me anywhere near a nudist beach. I would be frightened of falling asleep in case a Seagull came to try and snatch my winkle.

Their eyesight isn't good enough to find your winkle.

10Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 18:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Seagulls have a marvellous sense of smell. I dip my winkle and scallops in brine every morning to add lustre to my cluster. It's the fishy scent that attracts them.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think that sardines will be thrown into the sea.

11Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 19:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:Bulgaria for your holiday? Jesus, what a shit hole.
I concur Mike, it's a shithole. Remember though, N is only dreaming! It'll be two weeks cleaning up chicken shit in reality!!

12Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 19:43

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I viewed a nudist beach in Andros some years ago were two kraut women were laid on their stomachs. Their arses were that big you could park two pushbikes , one in each crack!

13Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 19:51

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I feel sorry for the people on the beach, if Nat gets her lob sided saggy tits out.:sick:

14Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 20:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:
I concur Mike, it's a shithole. Remember though, N is only dreaming! It'll be two weeks cleaning up chicken shit in reality!!

I guarantee you can only dream of being in a place like Nuggy's villa.

15Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 20:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

I guarantee you can only dream of being in a place like Nuggy's villa.

That's my point exactly, you are only dreaming. As I ppst it's 26ºC at nearly 23.00 hours! And that's no dream, or should I deal in N currency, bullshite!

POSTED ON MY SAMSUNG S3

16Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 21:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

That's my point exactly, you are only dreaming. As I ppst it's 26ºC at nearly 23.00 hours! And that's no dream, or should I deal in N currency, bullshite!

POSTED ON MY SAMSUNG S3

You're posting while on holiday? Get a life you bellend.

17Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 22:02

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

POSTED ON MY SAMSUNG S3

You're posting while on holiday? Get a life you bellend.

That's exactly it, I'm posting while I'm on holiday, reality and not a dream! Anyway wtf do you know about bellends? Yet another dream!!Very Happy

18Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 22:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

That's exactly it, I'm posting while I'm on holiday, reality and not a dream! Anyway wtf do you know about bellends? Yet another dream!!Very Happy

You must be having a whale of a time if you're posting on here.

19Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 22:04

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I wish it was only 26c here, it's been over 34c in the shade today and same again tomorrow.

20Nudist Beaches Empty Re: Nudist Beaches Mon Jun 24 2013, 22:04

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:I feel sorry for the people on the beach, if Nat gets her lob sided saggy tits out.:sick:
I'll bet they're like a pair of John Wayne's saddlebags!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum