Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Euro Lottery.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Euro Lottery. Empty The Euro Lottery. Wed Nov 14 2012, 21:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bought a £2 ticket for last nights draw. I don't normally bother with the lottery but as the winning prize was over 130 million I thought that if I won the money would come in handy for Xmas and I would still have enough small change left over to relieve Eddie of his contractual obligations by buying the club.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered I had four numbers out of the five plus a lucky star!

Total prize money ?? £105! It wont even pay for the trip to Brighton!! ::seething::

2The Euro Lottery. Empty Re: The Euro Lottery. Wed Nov 14 2012, 22:06

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Aww hard luck, would have thought it would be much more than that. Even so, a win is a win!

3The Euro Lottery. Empty Re: The Euro Lottery. Wed Nov 14 2012, 22:36

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well I buy a set line on the euro millions but at odds of 116m to 1 it's really pointless. Infact if you had to write all the combinations on a piece of paper with every line in 1cm writing, each line on top of one another, you would need a piece of paper 725 miles long - and you have to pick the exact 1cm in that 725 miles.

And 105 quid is a joke for that. Odds of getting 4 numbers and a lucky star is 28,000 to 1. If only you got that fifth number you would have won 85k. Gutted!

4The Euro Lottery. Empty Re: The Euro Lottery. Wed Nov 14 2012, 22:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I saw that 5 numbers paid 85k. Evil or Very Mad

5The Euro Lottery. Empty Re: The Euro Lottery. Wed Nov 14 2012, 23:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Some years back my next door neighbour got 5 numbers up and the bonus ball and won around £4,000, on the lottery - as it was called back then. She couldn't have been any closer than actually winning the damn thing and all she got was peanuts really.

There's more chance of Lord Lucan winning the Grand National on Sheergar than winning the lottery - but people do!

You've got to be in it to win it they say - a tax on the poor others say also!

6The Euro Lottery. Empty Re: The Euro Lottery. Thu Nov 15 2012, 09:10

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Was the Euromillions won or is it a 150 million pound jackpot on Friday?

Also what about the normal lotto - was tht won, or is that going to a third rollover on Saturday?

7The Euro Lottery. Empty Re: The Euro Lottery. Thu Nov 15 2012, 10:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Was the Euromillions won or is it a 150 million pound jackpot on Friday?

Also what about the normal lotto - was tht won, or is that going to a third rollover on Saturday?

Not sure about the Lotto but the Euromillion jackpot was won by someone in France. Crying or Very sad

8The Euro Lottery. Empty Re: The Euro Lottery. Thu Nov 15 2012, 10:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Was the Euromillions won or is it a 150 million pound jackpot on Friday?

Not sure about the Lotto but the Euromillion jackpot was won by someone in France. Crying or Very sad

Sacre bleuuuuur!!!!

The Euro Lottery. 1786228450

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum