Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most over rated english players

+8
Mallorca Trotter
Sgt. Bash
rammywhite
JonnyRandom
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Most over rated english players Empty Most over rated english players Fri 16 Nov - 14:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Just a little debate for a friday afternoon, who would you consider the most over rated english players ever.

I would have to go for Rooney, he's a good player but has done sod all at international level and certainly isn't world class.

Danny Sturridge is soon becoming very very over rated, his spell with us has made him think he is better than what he actually is IMO.

Who would you say is over rated?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I hope Hipster doesn't have Friday evening plans.

I can already hear his contributions to this thread...

"world class? hahaha...LOL, ermmm, OK then.... :wtf2: ....HAHAHA....lol....ye...sure...OK then....LOL"

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He hates the English.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do use lol and LOL.

but i don't speak like a fucking chav.

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Defo rooney, wellbeck and cleverley. Mainly cleverley.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

That's exactly how chavs speak. Now answer the question about hot women.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Glen Johnson. Used to impress- now he's a donkey

JonnyRandom wrote:Defo rooney, wellbeck and cleverley. Mainly cleverley.

Can understand Rooney, why Welbeck and Cleverly? Apart from being United players, Welbecks done well for England, Cleverly is rated as a decent prospect which he is right?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

That's exactly how chavs speak. Now answer the question about hot women.

nah thy spk lik dis n cnt typ.

Doffcocker seems to think all i do is LOOOOOOL and lollllllllll for some reason, a style so unmistakable he thought i wasn't on this site.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Doffcocker seems to think all i do is LOOOOOOL and lollllllllll for some reason, a style so unmistakable he thought i wasn't on this site.

You have to admit, you have this abhorrent tendency to "laugh" at things you disagree with. It's severe self-righteousness.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

You have to admit, you have this abhorrent tendency to "laugh" at things you disagree with. It's severe self-righteousness.

It's just a football forum. U do seem to be harbouring a bit of "internet hate" for me, i remember you calling me out once before for something similar ages ago and then saying it'd be easy to spot "le god" because all he does is "LOL" even though you hadn't spotted me, so clearly it wasn't that easy to spot.

It's just a turn of phrase on the internet, I'm not actually sitting here guffawing, i like a bit of a debate so i enjoy a back and forth about football and current affairs, honestly the only reason i come on forums. Add to that everyone hams it up a bit on forums for a laugh, i do anyway, i just don't take it that seriously. I can't imagine anyone sitting behind a screen seething at something i wrote. It's funny to me.

If something as simple as "lol" can be found "abhorrent." Well i didn't know it could to be honest.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote: I can't imagine anyone sitting behind a screen seething at something i wrote. It's funny to me.

I often seeth when I read your posts. It often spoils my day.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Michael Ricketts.

No wonder we didn't get another player into the England team for nearly a decade.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
i remember you calling me out once before for something similar ages ago and then saying it'd be easy to spot "le god" because all he does is "LOL" even though you hadn't spotted me, so clearly it wasn't that easy to spot.

I chose not to allude to the fact that you are "le god". It doesn't mean I didn't realise it was you. I did.

I don't even dislike you, let alone be "harbouring internet hate" for you.

Raheem Sterling, players should be judged on ability not age. If he was 23 he wouldn't be near the England squad but he's some kind of boy wonder every time he does even the most basic thing his age is mentioned.

Mallorca Trotter

Mallorca Trotter
David Lee
David Lee

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote: I can't imagine anyone sitting behind a screen seething at something i wrote. It's funny to me.

I often seeth when I read your posts. It often spoils my day.

More so than a quick glance in the mirror..?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
i remember you calling me out once before for something similar ages ago and then saying it'd be easy to spot "le god" because all he does is "LOL" even though you hadn't spotted me, so clearly it wasn't that easy to spot.

I chose not to allude to the fact that you are "le god". It doesn't mean I didn't realise it was you. I did.

I don't even dislike you, let alone be "harbouring internet hate" for you.

you just think i have "abhorrent tendencies" and am "severely self righteous"

OneFinFreedman wrote:Raheem Sterling, players should be judged on ability not age. If he was 23 he wouldn't be near the England squad but he's some kind of boy wonder every time he does even the most basic thing his age is mentioned.

Sorry but this is pretty dim to be fair, the fact he's 17 clearly makes it more impressive. What were you doing at 17? I was nowhere near the England team to be honest, like 99.9% of people. He's playing regularly (and very well) for Liverpool and he's in the England team at 17 it's impressive.

The reason he's in the England team is because after every major tournament we moan about not having enough young players coming through, so get them some experience before a major tournament! I'd much prefer to see Sterling playing just so he has more experience and is a better player in time for the next world cup, it's forward thinking rather than taking a youngster like Walcott in 2006 who has zero experience and subsequently never gets on.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

you just think i have "abhorrent tendencies" and am "severely self righteous"

Yes. I could write a book about several close friends' abhorrent tendencies and severe self righteousness. Anyway, I was clearly exaggerating with "abhorrent".

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mallorca Trotter wrote:
More so than a quick glance in the mirror..?

I trust the mods will step in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum