You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » The Wanderers Trust

The Wanderers Trust

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Wanderers Trust Empty The Wanderers Trust on Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Blackburn fans have started up 'The Rovers Trust' in an effort to raise the funds to purchase the club from the Venkys. They've already raised £3m.

We need to copy their idea because, let's face it, BWFC is currently being run by complete imbeciles with the business nouse of George Oghani's stolen ironing board.

People keep telling me this Eddie Davies fella is some sort of Alan Sugar type who has several successful businesses, yet he's let BWFC get £130m in debt and given us Gary Megson and Owen Coyle. We cannot let this ownership to continue.

I've not gone through the figures with the club yet but the debt is around £130m, the ground is perhaps worth about £50m and the players around 78p (48p if Holden doesn't recover).

So we need to raise £180,000,000.78 in the coming months. We need to take back our club and run it properly. I propose the regulars on Bolton Nuts form a new board who can then choose a proper manager who doesn't pick names out of a hat when picking his starting 11.

So are you with me? How much can you pledge and are you prepared to join the new BWFC board?

2The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'll throw in a new ironing board to help the kit man get some decent creases in the players togs.

3The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'll throw in a new ironing board to help the kit man get some decent creases in the players togs.

We'll be needing at least £5m from you RT.

4The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If any "bolton nuts" poster was manager we'd be in the Ryman league FACT.

Being a know it all on a forum doesn't mean you can manage a football team.

5The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If I win the Euro Millions I will do my bit.

6The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If any "bolton nuts" poster was manager we'd be in the Ryman league FACT.

Being a know it all on a forum doesn't mean you can manage a football team.

Fucking typical, 3 posts in and already someone is moaning.

We have to raise £180,000,000.78 before we can even think of replacing Freedman.

7The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sat Nov 24 2012, 18:57

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Being a know it all on a forum doesn't mean you can manage a football team.

And where did I say we would manage a football team? This is a serious Trust and we will scour the world for the right woman.

8The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sat Nov 24 2012, 19:11

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'll donate the 78 pence to make it a nice round number.

9The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sat Nov 24 2012, 19:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This thread sums up Bolton fans. They all think they're great fans, but when the time comes to put their hands in their pockets they run for the hills.

I may have to buy the club outright myself.

10The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sat Nov 24 2012, 22:34

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I could run a Tombola stall at the over 60's on Tuesday to try and raise some funds.

Perhaps RT could have a word with His latest sponsor Mr Swindler for a donation.

11The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sat Nov 24 2012, 22:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I tried but Mr Swindley has been crying poverty since he settled his bill with NigerianBolton. He blames his legal team for letting him down. I am meeting with Mr Bells-Palsy when I officially open his new tea room in Breightmet next week and I will see if I can rustle up some sponsorship money.

12The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sat Nov 24 2012, 22:54

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Anyone would do the same in muambas shoes. People who slag him off probably dont have there own kids and have sad unfulfilled lives. The same goes for Flintoff, loads dish it out but put yourself in there shoes. They both both have bills to pay and want the best for their kids.

Single, dont go to any games, come on here slagging off ex bolton player? Shame

13The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sat Nov 24 2012, 23:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anyone would do the same in muambas shoes. People who slag him off probably dont have there own kids and have sad unfulfilled lives. The same goes for Flintoff, loads dish it out but put yourself in there shoes. They both both have bills to pay and want the best for their kids.

Single, dont go to any games, come on here slagging off ex bolton player? Shame


Methinks this post may be in the wrong thread. :soz:

14The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 08:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anyone would do the same in muambas shoes. People who slag him off probably dont have there own kids and have sad unfulfilled lives. The same goes for Flintoff, loads dish it out but put yourself in there shoes. They both both have bills to pay and want the best for their kids.

Single, dont go to any games, come on here slagging off ex bolton player? Shame


You will not be invited onto the board, you clearly have problems understanding basic English. Feel free, however, to contribute.

15The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 10:11

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:.

I've not gone through the figures with the club yet but the debt is around £130m, the ground is perhaps worth about £50m and the players around 78p (48p if Holden doesn't recover).

So we need to raise £180,000,000.78 in the coming months. We need to take back our club and run it properly. ?


Don't be too hasty and throw good money like that away. Wait and see if a points deduction won't get us relegated at the end of the season and buy it from the administrators for a quid. Its happened before - Leicester City for a kick off.

16The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 16:33

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:If any "bolton nuts" poster was manager we'd be in the Ryman league FACT.

The Ryman League (AKA the Isthmian League) is for south east clubs only. The northern equivalent is the Evo-Stik Northern Premier League, where we would play clubs such as Chorley, Buxton, Stafford Rangers and FC United of Manchester. :good:

17The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 16:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hipster knows nothing about football, he's Scottish.

18The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 16:47

Guest


Guest
Blackburn are serious about taking back the club from the owners. I don't hate them, but they don't have the best interests of the club at heart. We will raise this cash and own the club ourselves. I contributed a considerable amount, I went without some weed for a fortnight.

Your owner on the other hand seems hellbent on making you bankrupt. I love his style. But you fools will do nowt about it.

19The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bolton Hater wrote:But you fools will do nowt about it.

I fear you are right. Rovers have already raised £3m, we've not had a single contribution. Do you bastards want to save our club or not?

20The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:04

summercummings


Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Natasha, perhaps you should ask everyone to hand over 10% of their salary each month?

21The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:06

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Blackburn fans will never have enough to buy Rovers from Venky's! They'd be better off spending the money raised to start up FC Blackburn, their original plan IIRC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Last edited by Lt. Boon on Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

22The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Natasha, perhaps you should ask everyone to hand over 10% of their salary each month?

This isn't a bad idea, I'll send a PM to every Bolton fan I know. And Hipster.

23The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Lt. Boon wrote:Blackburn fans will never have enough to buy Rovers from Venky's! They'd be better off spending the money raised to start up FC Blackburn, their original plan IIRC.

I suggested starting up FC Bolton a few weeks back. As usual people "couldn't really be bothered". Bolton fans are the laziest on the planet.

24The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:12

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I suggested starting up FC Bolton a few weeks back. As usual people "couldn't really be bothered". Bolton fans are the laziest on the planet.

FC Wanderers of Bolton

It's catchy....

Nah, stick with BOLTON WANDERERS FC

25The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Well I thought FC Whittam was better to be honest.

26The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 17:29

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
In fact, I've got a fantastic idea. We start "The Wanderers Trust", as you suggested Tash. We then merge our efforts with "The Rovers Trust", buy Chorley FC and their ground (as it's sort of the in between place of Bolton and Blackburn). We then Rename the club: Bolton & Blackburn United of Chorley

You become chairlady, I'll become the manager as I'm a football genuis. Bolton Hater then changes his name on here and we all become BFF's!

Actually, forget all that, I'll go back to my original idea of just supporting the Super Whites, BOLTON WANDERERS FC, until the day I die.

COYWM! cheers

27The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 18:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Lt. Boon wrote:In fact, I've got a fantastic idea. We start "The Wanderers Trust", as you suggested Tash. We then merge our efforts with "The Rovers Trust", buy Chorley FC and their ground (as it's sort of the in between place of Bolton and Blackburn). We then Rename the club: Bolton & Blackburn United of Chorley

You become chairlady, I'll become the manager as I'm a football genuis. Bolton Hater then changes his name on here and we all become BFF's!

Actually, forget all that, I'll go back to my original idea of just supporting the Super Whites, BOLTON WANDERERS FC, until the day I die.

COYWM! cheers

Not a bad idea, with me running the show we'd win the league and make a profit.

The way Davies is running the show we'll be bust by 2015.

28The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 21:39

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Slight problem with all this fantasy - no one on Bolton nuts have all the official badges and creditation which are now required to manager a team, plus if we did raise the money would we pass the FA threshold of being pratical and decent owners?



Plus if you did take control of the "co-operative" Natasha, you would then have to disclose all your business dealings not only to teh rest of the co-operative but also to the FA to be classed as a fit and proper chair-person. You say you are not on the net and yet you claim to win these "Businesss Women of teh Year" awards - all these would have to be disclosed!!!

29The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 21:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Slight problem with all this fantasy - no one on Bolton nuts have all the official badges and creditation which are now required to manager a team, plus if we did raise the money would we pass the FA threshold of being pratical and decent owners?

Plus if you did take control of the "co-operative" Natasha, you would then have to disclose all your business dealings not only to teh rest of the co-operative but also to the FA to be classed as a fit and proper chair-person. You say you are not on the net and yet you claim to win these "Businesss Women of teh Year" awards - all these would have to be disclosed!!!

Amos you bellend, any bugger with half a brain cell can get the required badges and creditation. Just ask Owen Coyle.

I have nothing to hide, my business track record is impeccable and the FA would be falling over themselves to let me join their jolly boys club. Whittam International plc is known the world over.

30The Wanderers Trust Empty Re: The Wanderers Trust on Sun Nov 25 2012, 22:05

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Whittam International plc is known the world over.

And their main commodity is what?

Also if the do exist then howcome they are not registered at Companies House and the last 5 years of annual results cannot be located (as they have to be made public, especially with being a plc!!!)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum