Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And the winner is.......

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1And the winner is....... Empty And the winner is....... Wed May 08 2024, 08:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Me  Very Happy

And before anyone starts, it's not a fix as the much missed Nat used to say!

I picked up 6 lives due to the double points, Boncey, Fin and BTID stayed the same. The double points cost KP as he ended up losing 4 lives!

Final table is below, thanks to everyone for taking part and hopefully we'll do it all again next season

Norpig - 23
Boncey - 14
Fin - 10
BTID - 6
KP - 0

2And the winner is....... Empty Re: And the winner is....... Wed May 08 2024, 08:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix! Fix!

3And the winner is....... Empty Re: And the winner is....... Wed May 08 2024, 08:44

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't believe I have finished on 0 points! Thanks Norpig as always and well done! :number1:

4And the winner is....... Empty Re: And the winner is....... Wed May 08 2024, 09:05

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Perhaps next season we need to have different people picking the games? I can still do the admin side of it but may be better, what does everyone else think?

5And the winner is....... Empty Re: And the winner is....... Wed May 08 2024, 09:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Norpig, A worthy winner. :number1:
I have no problem with you running the comp. We all know a fellow Wanderer wouldn't cheat!
Been a good laugh.

6And the winner is....... Empty Re: And the winner is....... Thu May 09 2024, 15:02

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done Norpig!

7And the winner is....... Empty Re: And the winner is....... Thu May 09 2024, 22:42

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Well done Norpig! Won by a country mile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum