Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

M. Bolton's celebrations-Europa cup winner.

+3
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did you have a sore head this morning?

When did you stop partying, and tell us how good it was.M. Bolton's celebrations-Europa cup winner. 2486224328M. Bolton's celebrations-Europa cup winner. 2486224328M. Bolton's celebrations-Europa cup winner. 2486224328

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He jumped an unsuspecting woman walking home through the park.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I bet there was a few Chelsea whiteys in Amsterdam last night.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Did you have a sore head this morning?

When did you stop partying, and tell us how good it was.M. Bolton's celebrations-Europa cup winner. 2486224328M. Bolton's celebrations-Europa cup winner. 2486224328M. Bolton's celebrations-Europa cup winner. 2486224328

Oh man Scott, what a night. You need to experience winning something, its amazing. When Frankie and JT lifted that trophy I was jumping all over the place, I couldn't get enough of it. I popped open the Cava and celebrated by myself.

You fancy supporting Chelsea with me? Should be fun next season with the Special One.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

Oh man Scott, what a night. You need to experience winning something, its amazing. When Frankie and JT lifted that trophy I was jumping all over the place, I couldn't get enough of it. I popped open the Cava and celebrated by myself.

You fancy supporting Chelsea with me? Should be fun next season with the Special One.

Knob

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:

No, I hate JT, and Fwank, I think I'll be celebrating next season with Bolton, if we win the title you will have to move back teams to celebrate with us.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm always bloody baffled as to where all these Chelsea supporters have come from. Prior to Abramovich buying the club you never saw any bugger wearing a Chelsea shirt in the North West of England.

I can remember them beating Leeds in a replay of the FA Cup Final back in 1971 iirc when ' Chopper ' Harris was a Chelsea legend but other than that they are no different than Man City. Won fcuk all for years but always giving it big licks.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

:agree:
Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm always bloody baffled as to where all these Chelsea supporters have come from. Prior to Abramovich buying the club you never saw any bugger wearing a Chelsea shirt in the North West of England.

I can remember them beating Leeds in a replay of the FA Cup Final back in 1971 iirc when ' Chopper ' Harris was a Chelsea legend but other than that they are no different than Man City. Won fcuk all for years but always giving it big licks.
FFS Michael act your age lad!

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'm always bloody baffled as to where all these Chelsea supporters have come from. Prior to Abramovich buying the club you never saw any bugger wearing a Chelsea shirt in the North West of England.

FFS Michael act your age lad!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum