Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SKY and ITV lose Champions League and Europa to BTSport

+9
doffcocker
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Alf Hooker
aaron_bwfc
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
kennster
bwfc71
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BT win the rights to show ALL Champions League and Europa games from 2015/16 season for 3 years.

First time, ever, in UK that a single broadcaster has had the rights to ALL matches from both tournaments.

http://sport.bt.com/sportfootball/football/bt-sport-wins-all-live-uk-tv-rights-to-uefa-champions-league-and-uefa-europa-league-S11363847946944

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I have BT Sport ::dance::

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

kennster wrote:I have BT Sport ::dance::
You are too young to have an account at 16 I'm afraid!

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Shows the kind of profits BT make that they can afford to spend £897m sponsoring football. And of course they have the worst customer service I've experienced in the last few years.

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Soul Kitchen wrote:
I'm the only male in the house.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

England matches will be next to go from ITV i'm sure of it, the whole set up for football on itv is piss poor.

Alf Hooker

David Lee
David Lee

aaron_bwfc wrote:England matches will be next to go from ITV i'm sure of it, the whole set up for football on itv is piss poor.
What no chuffin Clive Tyldsley?? - thank fuck for that

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lucky you because that £10 per month makes BT Sport out of the reach of the rest of us Rolling Eyes  

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lucky you because that £10 per month makes BT Sport out of the reach of the rest of us Rolling Eyes  
£10/month??? Got it free with BT Broadband!!!

kennster

kennster
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I have Virgin, BT Sport is free with Virgin's L and XL package.

kennster wrote:I have Virgin, BT Sport is free with Virgin's L and XL package.
I think you typed "have" then when you actually meant to type "am a".

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
kennster wrote:I have Virgin, BT Sport is free with Virgin's L and XL package.
I think you typed "have" then when you actually meant to type "am a".
:rofl: 

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

kennster wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
I'm the only male in the house.
You may be the only male in the house but you are still too too young to have an account. Either your mummy or your big sister will be the account holder.
As an alternative you may quote your age as 16 for other purposes as a course of habit?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Times hard then?

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The Champions League is one of the few things ITV's still got going for it. What was it last night? The Nation's Favourite Elvis Presley Song? Jesus christ.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:The Champions League is one of the few things ITV's still got going for it. What was it last night? The Nation's Favourite Elvis Presley Song? Jesus christ.
Let's face it, both the Beeb and ITV are pretty much dying channels. Sport is getting less and less airing on 'terrestrial' tele as Sky and other subscription channels come in and pay way over the odds for the rights to begin with just to get it. If the BBC and ITV lose any more live sport then the next big sporting event either shows will be the World tiddlywinks championships. Or has ESPN grabbed that already?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:The Champions League is one of the few things ITV's still got going for it. What was it last night? The Nation's Favourite Elvis Presley Song? Jesus christ.
I cannot stand ITV's football coverage. Clive Tydesley is fucking awful, ditto Andy fucking Townsend. Ditto Gordon Strachan, ditto Roy Keane, ditto every twat on the sofa.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Let's face it, both the Beeb and ITV are pretty much dying channels. Sport is getting less and less airing on 'terrestrial' tele as Sky and other subscription channels come in and pay way over the odds for the rights to begin with just to get it. If the BBC and ITV lose any more live sport then the next big sporting event either shows will be the World tiddlywinks championships. Or has ESPN grabbed that already?
I think BT Sport has picked up the World Tiddlywinks Series and Sahara Camel Racing for their ESPN-UK channel! Looking forward to the Camel Racing!!!

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:
I think BT Sport has picked up the World Tiddlywinks Series and Sahara Camel Racing for their ESPN-UK channel!   Looking forward to the Camel Racing!!!
I really wouldn't be surprised. To be honest about all I watch on the Beeb these days is Dr Who and I can't remember the last time I watched ITV because the Champions League doesn't really interest me and as has been pointed out already their coverage of England matches is just so bad as to make it unwatchable. I have BT sport as part of my package with Virgin but I don't think I'll watch much of that either. I guess I'm not really a telly person. I suppose if we get back to the Prem I'll watch MOTD because I refuse to have Sky Sports, it's way too expensive for us.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

LPP yo said that I have BT sport as part of my package with Virgin. Iv'e been with those buggers forever, and if I want BT Sport, I have to pay. How did you manage tha then ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum