Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SKY and ITV lose Champions League and Europa to BTSport

+9
doffcocker
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Alf Hooker
aaron_bwfc
xmiles
Soul Kitchen
kennster
bwfc71
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Problem for me is that in order to get full coverage of the footie it means buying multiple packages, which is very annoying.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:LPP yo said that I have BT sport as part of my package with Virgin. Iv'e been with those buggers forever, and if I want BT Sport, I have to pay. How did you manage tha then ?
glos I have the XL TV package and it just came on not long after ESPN America went off. I didn't ask for it or anything. I think another poster on here has said it comes free with the L or XL TV packages. I don't have sky sports or movies. 

I've also been getting something called Premier Sport for the last couple of weeks or so. I don't really pay attention to it to be honest. I got the XL package primarily for my kids to watch the music channels and cartoon channels they like. I personally watch Discovery (mainly Sons Of Guns and Auction Hunters and Wheeler Dealers) (God I'm an old fart) but really the TV mostly gets run by the monsters (I mean children)

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glos, I'm the same. I used to get ESPN with Virgin and now I get BT Sport. For TV, phone and computer I pay roughly £65 per month.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thanks chaps, I might just ring em up and ask whats going on, although I dont think I have the same packages as you.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have the XL tv package but I don't have a TEVO box.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:I have the XL tv package but I don't have a TEVO box.
Neither do I Trotter, I keep meaning to sort that but never get around to it. I think if we had one then the boys would fill its drive with episodes of Phineas and Ferb for the youngest and Kerrang for the oldest while the girls would fill the rest with MTV 'reality show' rubbish. That might be why I keep forgetting to ring Virgin to ask them about it. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum