Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Many Points Will We Get In February?

+7
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
BWFCinPhila
Dunkels King
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Sluffy
11 posters

Reply to topic

How many points will we gst in February?

How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_lcap0%How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_lcap0%How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_lcap17%How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_lcap25%How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_lcap17%How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_rcap 17% [ 2 ]
How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_lcap8%How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_lcap8%How Many Points Will We Get In February? Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

We got a massive 6 points in January (I though we would get bugger all!) with wins over Everton and Liverpool - Banksy and Keegan came closest to predicting it right with 4 points - well done fellas.

This month we have four games starting with Arsenal at home, then Norwich away, followed by Wigan at home and ending with a visit to Chelsea!

So how many points do you think we will scrape together in the shortest of all months?

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

3points, 3 defeats against Arsenal, the canaries and chelsea with 1 win against Wigan.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

6 points for me. A draw against Arsenal and Norwich, a win against Wigan followed by another draw against Chelsea.

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

An optimistic seven. A draw against Arsenal and wins at Norwich and at home to Wigan.

BWFCinPhila

BWFCinPhila
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel

I've voted and expect 4 with a win over Wigan and a draw at Norwich. Anything less would be completely unacceptable.

Wins against Arsenal,Norwich and Wigan, then a defeat at Stamford Bridge.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted for 3.

Defeat at Arsenal, Norwich and Chelsea but a narrow 1-0 against Wigan.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Voted 4.

Beat Wigan and a point from either Arsenal/Norwich.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wigan will be tough because like us, they're battling for their lives. I only hope that the players don't fall into the old trap of underestimating them. It's a cup final for us. If they don't underperform I'd expect a win though.

Norwich are pretty good as an attacking force, but they've not been as hot recently and in theory our defence is likely to improve with all the new options available to OC so I'm hoping for a draw and don't believe a win is impossible.

Arsenal and Chelsea are another kettle of fish altogether and even if we play at our very best anything would be a bonus. It all depends on how the "new look" team shapes up - although I imagine OC will be reticent to throw new signings and players returning from injury into the fray so early. Not counting on anything from either game but it would be excellent if we can scrape the odd point.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

5 points...

also got a EUR50 with an Arsenal friend, in that we can beat them on Wednesday evening...

3 points from Arsenal
1 point each from Norwich and Wigan
0 point from Chelsea

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I went for 5. We should get 3 points out of one of these games and we are due a couple of draws as well. If we don't get at least 4 points we are right back in the shit though.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The main one is the Wigan match. The thought of losing that is torturous. Much as I'd like all three troubled Lancashire clubs to stay up, I certainly don't want us to go down and them to stay up.

I'm going to say 4. A point against Norwich and three against Wigan.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Very depressing month - a surprise point against Arsenal then pathetic losses to Norwich, Wigan (who needs tactics!), and Chelsea.

Just 1 point - even the most pessimistic of us thought we would at least get 3!

Yet people STILL believe in Coyle.

Incredible!

1 point and 1 goal not exactly the best month.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I genuinely thought we'd get 3 points this month.

utterly pathetic when you consider the games we had.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It pisses me off even more as I honestly thought coyle had seen sense with the 4-5-1 after the Arsenal and Liverpool game but totaly lets it all got shit by going 4-4-2 after 60mins at Norwich and starting the same team against Wigan.

He is starting to piss me off more than the ginger one at the minute and that takes some doing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum