Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've Had My Tits Done

+7
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Sgt. Bash
Lyric Todkill
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Fri Dec 07 2012, 19:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I would ask for my money back . It looks like you have gone from poached eggs to grapefruit. If you are going to get your funbags done then you might as well go the whole hog.

Hurtful. My neighbour just spent three grand on those babies.

22I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Fri Dec 07 2012, 19:28

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You should get your money back, seen better tits on a cow, and you need to get out in the sunshine.
You have a horrible body (ugly sod). No

23I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Fri Dec 07 2012, 19:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:You should get your money back, seen better tits on a cow, and you need to get out in the sunshine.
You have a horrible body (ugly sod). No

I trust the mods will step in.

24I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Fri Dec 07 2012, 19:30

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Y should they, its true.

25I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Fri Dec 07 2012, 19:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Y should they, its true.

I want to see proof of this cow with better tits than me.

26I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Fri Dec 07 2012, 19:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think you might have jumped the shark with this one nat.

27I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Fri Dec 07 2012, 19:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think you might have jumped the shark with this one nat.

That makes no sense to me. Is it Coventry rhyming slang?

28I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Fri Dec 07 2012, 19:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Google it.

29I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Fri Dec 07 2012, 20:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jumping the shark is an idiom created by Jon Hein that is used to describe the moment in the evolution of a television show when it begins a decline in quality that is beyond recovery

:dontgetit:

30I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Fri Dec 07 2012, 20:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would imagine that there are very few people out there who have ACTUALLY jumped a shark and lived to tell the tale.

31I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Fri Dec 07 2012, 20:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This part is more pertinent.

The phrase is also used to refer to a particular scene, episode, or aspect of a show in which the writers use some type of "gimmick" in a desperate attempt to keep viewers' interest.

32I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Fri Dec 07 2012, 20:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:This part is more pertinent.

The phrase is also used to refer to a particular scene, episode, or aspect of a show in which the writers use some type of "gimmick" in a desperate attempt to keep viewers' interest.

I get it now.

I trust the mods will step in.

33I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Fri Dec 07 2012, 20:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

P.S. Unless it was a basking shark ?

34I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Sat Dec 08 2012, 09:30

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Firstly where is the bruising - no matter what type of surgery has been done there will be brusing for at least a week!!!

Secondly if you wanted to do it on the cheap the US is NOT the place to go, as it is actually cheaper to have them done in the UK and even cheaper in Thailand!!!

And as already pointed out the photo's catually come from an online US brochure!!!

35I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Sat Dec 08 2012, 11:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Firstly where is the bruising - no matter what type of surgery has been done there will be brusing for at least a week!!!

Secondly if you wanted to do it on the cheap the US is NOT the place to go, as it is actually cheaper to have them done in the UK and even cheaper in Thailand!!!

And as already pointed out the photo's catually come from an online US brochure!!!

I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Funny_cat_pictures_174

36I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Sat Dec 08 2012, 14:38

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Jumping the shark relates to that old American TV show called "Happy Days" the Fonz jumped over an obvious plastic shark......show went downhill after that....hence the term.

Ps: Doogie out lol!

37I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Sun Dec 09 2012, 11:41

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nice Knockers Nat. Is this the start of something new? Can we expect a photo when you have your next Brazilian ? bounce

38I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Sun Dec 09 2012, 11:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Nice Knockers Nat. Is this the start of something new? Can we expect a photo when you have your next Brazilian ? bounce

No, but I am considering further surgery as this one went so well.

39I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Sun Dec 09 2012, 14:12

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Get your pussy sorted out, its probably healed up by now.

40I've Had My Tits Done - Page 2 Empty Re: I've Had My Tits Done Sun Dec 09 2012, 14:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Get your pussy sorted out, its probably healed up by now.

I'm still waiting for evidence of this cow you shag that has better tits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum