Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Helen Flanagan - insensitive or just doing her "job"

+9
bwfc71
Sluffy
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Talented actress and model, oh and wag, Helen Flanagan has caused outrage posting this picture on monday in the wake of the school shootings.

should have been more sensitive IMO. ::rules::

Helen Flanagan - insensitive or just doing her "job" Article-2250335-16933527000005DC-143_634x468

She's even claimed she's being bullied! That old chestnut!

Helen Flanagan - insensitive or just doing her "job" Article-2250335-1693E78C000005DC-865_634x434

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2250335/Helen-Flanagan-causes-outrage-posting-photo-pointing-gun-head-following-tragic-Sandy-Hook-massacre.html

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She is a clueless airhead bimbo with nothing between her ears. Now that she is out of the jungle she probably thought it would be a good idea to keep in the news with her latest stunt. If I was her I would enrol at college on an English course.

I have never felt chocked up but it sounds awfully rude and disgusting. Are there no lengths to her depravity ?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Heather Mills is the gold standard when it comes to gold diggers.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Stop following these bellends Hipster, there's more to life than Stuart Holden & Helen Flanagan.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't follow her, i got the story from the Daily Mail.

::bellend::

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

She would have missed even with the gun that close.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Actress Helen Flanagan defended herself on ITV's Daybreak today after a national newspaper printed a photograph of her posing with a gun pressed to her head.

The former Cororonation Street actress from Bolton had already taken to Twitter after The Sun said she posted the photograph on the social networking site on Monday, just days after the gun massacre of 20 children and six adults in Connecticut, US.

The newspaper labelled the 22-year-old "brainless" and on Daybreak today she broke down in tears as she admitted she had been "ridiculously stupid".

Helen first posted the photograph in October. She said, in floods of tears: "Sorry, it just gets me so upset. It was just a completely out of context tweet, completely. I did the tweet and it was some different pictures in one and it was relating to a hangover on Monday night. And I put something like, oh head… you know, and I treated this picture completely carelessly, like it was the stupidest thing I’ve ever done in my life.

"It was just relating to a hangover that I had and then I tweeted it and I started getting all these reactions of, ‘How insensitive, how could you do this?’, and I just felt sick. I just deleted it straight away, I rang my best friend and I was like, ‘I can’t believe what I’ve just done’, and I said to her, ‘Shall I reply to these saying how sorry I am?’ And then I thought 'No, it will just draw attention to the fact of completely what I’ve done' – it’s so humiliating.

"And on Tuesday nothing was said of it, it was fine, and then on Wednesday morning I woke up to see that and I was just absolutely, unbelievably just shattered, just mortified by it."

Helen, who had a torrid time on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and was rapidly becoming the nation's most disliked star, is due to appear on a live festive edition of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? tonight.

It was announced she will team up with her fellow I’m a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! campmate Rosemary Shrager.

The former Coronation Street actress said: “It should be great fun and I love the show. I have watched it since I was little and it's legendary.”

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/10119943.Tearful_Helen_Flanagan_tells_Daybreak_gun_photo_was__the_stupidest_thing_I_ve_ever_done_/?ref=mmsp

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too late, damage is done love.

:stfu:

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Actually I think this says a lot more about the hypocrisy of the Sun than Helen. She might be a bit thick but it's not her fault that the Sun took it completely out of context to create a spurious outrage.

Typical of the kind of journalism you get from the Murdoch press.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Too late, damage is done love.

:stfu:

What damage though, anyone with half a brain know this has nothing to do with the shootings last week.

Guns are dangerous but so are cigarettes and alcohol to an extent, does this mean we can't see pictures of people smoking and drinking because it might offend someone who has died from lung cancer or liver failure.

It's not like she pulled the trigger and put a picture up.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think most peoples figured out by now that she's the shy, retiring sort of girl next door and certainly not out for any attention what so ever!

Helen Flanagan - insensitive or just doing her "job" I'm+A+Celebrity..

Helen Flanagan - insensitive or just doing her "job" Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl72b3JiDrCVMjk4YXKnU-8pgdJk2aaNKK7QfqgQy6IvN1cFbopw

Helen Flanagan - insensitive or just doing her "job" Helen-Flanagan-at-the-No-5-Cavendish-Club-in-London-5

Helen Flanagan - insensitive or just doing her "job" Helen-flanagan-helen-flanagan-school-uniform

Helen Flanagan - insensitive or just doing her "job" Helen_Flanagan__1623106a

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Flanagan is a Bolton airhead who knows nothing but bad acting and showing off her assets!

Mills is nothing more than a gold digger - nothing more to be added!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If she aimed directly at her ear and pulled the trigger, she'd probably survive. Razz

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:If she aimed directly at her ear and pulled the trigger, she'd probably survive. Razz

No doubt about it!!!
Very Happy

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Helen Flanagan - insensitive or just doing her "job" Lindsaylohan_terryrichardson_gun4_630

oh my god!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She failed to trap tonight in the celebrity ' Who wants to be a millionaire ' show. She should have partnered Rosemary Shaver but Hugo stepped in instead.

Helen doesn't strike me as someone who would be good in a quiz show.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I bet she'd even struggle doing a Dot to Dot Picture.

I'm pretty sure I shagged her once behind the bins at Kwik Save. It might have been another Bolton slapper though.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:I'm pretty sure I shagged her once behind the bins at Kwik Save. It might have been another Bolton slapper though.

Yep, you are talking, as usual, about your mother!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum