Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is your favourite poster?

+11
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
gloswhite
doffcocker
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who is your favourite poster? Empty Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 12:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Title says it all really, I'm curious to find out who's the most popular and why?

Whilst you're at it you may as well mention your least favourite.
(I expect you all to say Natasha whittam)

2Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too many to choose from. Wanderlust, Lofty Love , Rammywhite, BWFC1874, Jay Jay, Doffcocker, Aaron, Biggie, Keegan and BTID all make good points open for debate.

Natasha is the most controversial by far!

Some of the comments by Angry Dad and Reebok Rebel make me chuckle and BWFC71 is always good for timetables etc etc.

3Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:29

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

favourite poster - id probably have to go for RT, good well thought out posts with plenty of humour thrown in. Has an annoying habit of responding to one of my many 'rants' with the benefit of reason and hindsight... that I then read and think, fair enough...

Nat is not my worst poster, I belive she is a bloke who has an 'on-line persona' of a woman that the 'real' person dreams of sleeping with. He does provoke many good debates but is full of shit. sorry nat.

worst poster - Bolton hater, I see no reason for him to be here. just an annoying WUM. Again somebody I think may not be a real dingle fan but maybe a united fan trying to be funny, he posts when 'his' so called team are playing... making me think hes not the person he purports to be.

4Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I forgot to mention Hipster Nebula as well, some of his comments make me laugh.

5Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:40

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:I forgot to mention Hipster Nebula as well, some of his comments make me laugh.

hes too lightweight...

6Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll be seething when he reads your comment! Laughing

7Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:00

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

BWFC71 is the best because he's mental.

Keegan is the worst because he smells.

8Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:01

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I have the same view as RT in that we have many fantastic posters, many of whom have been with us on various forums for a number of years - too many to list really.

Natasha, love her or hater, is the heartbeat of the forum - and long may she be so.

However, I'd like to make a special mention of two relative new posters who not only are an asset to any site they choose to be on but also put in a shift for us behind the scenes on our Twitter site, namely Lt Boon and Rebel.

Finally, and he doesn't seem to have been around much lately, a poster who always seems to make me laugh is Numpty - hope he finds more time to post soon.

As for who I dislike, well that's nobody - it's only the internet - not real life - even though some out there act as though it is.

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you.

9Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:09

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:He'll be seething when he reads your comment! Laughing
#

lol!

10Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:I have the same view as RT in that we have many fantastic posters, many of whom have been with us on various forums for a number of years - too many to list really.

Natasha, love her or hater, is the heartbeat of the forum - and long may she be so.

However, I'd like to make a special mention of two relative new posters who not only are an asset to any site they choose to be on but also put in a shift for us behind the scenes on our Twitter site, namely Lt Boon and Rebel.

Finally, and he doesn't seem to have been around much lately, a poster who always seems to make me laugh is Numpty - hope he finds more time to post soon.

As for who I dislike, well that's nobody - it's only the internet - not real life - even though some out there act as though it is.

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you.

Thanks,

but il be honest with you. Ive not posted one tweet yet. Embarassed the reason is due to twitter being blocked at work and me not getting round to buying a new laptop yet. I took the Android app for twitter of my phone as it was relentlessly bleeping telling me pointless stuff...

I will eventually post on there, however all the credit so for goes to LT.

11Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Got to agree. Boon should be promoted for his efforts on Twitter. I think Lieutenant Colonel is a suitable promotion.

I forgot about Numpty and Lyric and Soulkitchen as well.

As I said, too many to mention tbh.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:38; edited 1 time in total

12Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Doesn't detract from your offer of help or your humour and passion in your posts on the forum though, Rebel.

I know you will help out on Twitter as and when you able too.

We get out of the site what people put into it and we are the best forum about imo because we are in it for the fun and not to make money for ourselves (the owners) from the site like others do from advertisements and sponsors and thus don't have to put up with any old shite simply just to keep the post count up and their 'viewing' figures artificially high!

Humorous and passionate posts are far better for everyone to read rather than those of never ending abuse or what you may have ate for your tea!

13Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 14:38

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

what I like about this forum is the fact that everybody who posts represents a pretty wide selection of society and backgrounds.

I also like the fact its not overly moderated, football is a passionate game and many forums prevent fans from venting and having a good rant (which for some expats or people who live long distances away is the only chance they get to speak to other wanderers fans) due to over moderation and a fear of offending anybody. the forum can only grow and get better really once word gets out more and more.

we need some cards to 'entice' people to sign up - leave them around bars on matchdays... Wink

get them emailed to some members to print...

14Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 15:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am my favourite poster.

15Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 15:47

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:I am my favourite poster.

Is that 'you' as in 'you, or 'you' as Natasha Whittam?

Unless Natasha Whittam is your real name... obviously.

16Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 16:01

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd have to say reebok rebel, purely for his rants, they are brilliant.

17Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 16:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:what I like about this forum is the fact that everybody who posts represents a pretty wide selection of society and backgrounds.

Who is representing the homosexuals? Bernard Dennis Park?

18Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 16:10

It's a tough one. Reebok Rebel makes me laugh because he's such a dumb shit who is scared to take me on. But equally BWFC71 is a cocksucker who thinks with his gut and spouts more shit than Owen Coyle. I'll have to mull it over.

19Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 16:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bolton Hater wrote:It's a tough one. Reebok Rebel makes me laugh because he's such a dumb shit who is scared to take me on. But equally BWFC71 is a cocksucker who thinks with his gut and spouts more shit than Owen Coyle. I'll have to mull it over.

you have to be under 15... Sleep

20Who is your favourite poster? Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 16:35

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't really love or hate anyone on any internet forum. As said, it's not real life, it's just a place to vent, have a laugh and abuse Bolton Hater.

Reebok_Rebel & Reebok Trotter are two stand out posters for me (In a good way). I'm not a massive fan of the Natasha Whittam act, however the place would certainly be quieter (and therefore rubbish) without him/her.

Special mention to the admins & mods who do a great job on here! Who is your favourite poster? 3630314092

Merry Christmas everyone! santa

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum