Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is your favourite poster?

+11
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
gloswhite
doffcocker
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok_Rebel
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 16:39

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

jayjay23 has very broad ideas. I like that if there's a bigger picture to be seen, he tends to see it.

Generally, I like posters that don't take it all that seriously. I respect any poster that manages to get their point across without the need to make a twat out of another. In this respect, Aaron and RT stand out as some of the best posters.

22Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 17:02

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So the general consensus is that reebok trotter is most popular.

23Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 17:07

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Boggersbelief wrote:So the general consensus is that reebok trotter is most popular.

Id go for that...

24Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 17:21

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

RR is indeed a good poster, but I like the humorous, and in this case I think he comes a very close second to Reebok Trotter. If I'm honest, I like all the posters, (most of the time), just for the variety, (I even got to like Large hat !), and as mentioned earlier, its good for me to keep in touch with those supporters who attend regularly, and who have their fingers on the pulse. We all hav eoff days, but all in all, an excellent forum.

25Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 17:33

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Vintage_gil_elvgren_telephone_pin_up_girl_poster-rd6ec0a07e6c04234919762b020051771_faj72_400
That's my favourite poster. santa

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

26Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 17:39

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For me personally, it's about not taking ourselves too seriously. Life can be stressful at times and following Wanderers isn't something I would recommend to anyone with high blood pressure.

All posters contribute in their own way. You need a good blend to run a successful forum and we all have to accept that other posters will have a different point of view.

I like the fact that the mods and admin on here are not OTT as regards censorship and that we are allowed to have debates about contentious issues without any interference.

I tend to try to see the funny side in nearly all tragedies. I am able to mask my discomfort by coating it with humour. When you think of all the terrible things that go on in the world it is quite often our humour that gets us through it.

It doesn't do to dwell too long on the negatives. Once we lose our ability to laugh at ourselves, the world can seem to be a miserable place.

27Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 17:44

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

You see the funny side in tragedies? That's a ban for you, Mister. Evil or Very Mad

28Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 17:58

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think all the posters are great in their own individual ways...

29Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 18:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hate all posters equally. I'm often amazed at how little you lot know about football.

30Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 18:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Shut it, Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 3163445505

31Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 18:38

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boltonboris is my favourite poster.

He hasn't made one post yet but I just know that he's going to be my favourite poster.

32Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 19:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i like Lofty Love, BWFC1874, Doffcocker, Sluffy, RT, Aarons, Wanderlust, RR.

Posters i DO NOT, like i repeat DO NOT like.

Nat. ::bellend::

33Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 19:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I trust the mods will step in.

34Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 19:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You two need to get a room.

35Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Sun Dec 23 2012, 23:33

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

RT - articulate, funny and not too serious
RR - just for his strops, especially when we lose (i.e. Saturdays numerous threads Very Happy )
Nat - its like pong pong or tick tock can't have just one of us as there would be no togetherness and no cohesion!
all the mods and admin - have done a fantastic job since the forum was created 12 months ago (both beta version and current version)

But as previously mentioned we all have some input on here that make it such a great forum to read and post on. There maybe squabbles but it just adds to the fun.

I can understand Copper Dragon being here and he actually does talk some sense, when not going on about burnley, but what is the point of B.Hater - focal of the most abuse on this forum, and not always by me!!!

36Who is your favourite poster? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favourite poster? Tue Dec 25 2012, 17:58

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:RT - articulate, funny and not too serious
RR - just for his strops, especially when we lose (i.e. Saturdays numerous threads Very Happy )
Nat - its like pong pong or tick tock can't have just one of us as there would be no togetherness and no cohesion!
all the mods and admin - have done a fantastic job since the forum was created 12 months ago (both beta version and current version)

But as previously mentioned we all have some input on here that make it such a great forum to read and post on. There maybe squabbles but it just adds to the fun.

I can understand Copper Dragon being here and he actually does talk some sense, when not going on about burnley, but what is the point of B.Hater - focal of the most abuse on this forum, and not always by me!!!

Bolton hater eats too many mushrooms and doesn't know what day it is generally. You have to feel sorry for the disadvantaged!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum