Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loan Players we have signed on a permenant deal.

+8
Lofty_Love
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
JonnyRandom
Norpig
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
Banks of the Croal
12 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Who do you think has been the best. I've had a few, so i may miss some out.

Mine would be Diouf, thought the season he played on loan for us, he was brilliant...

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Campo.

Once I heard he was coming back the following season after his loan I knew we were no longer in danger of being relegated.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jared borgetti!

Youri Djorkaeff

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

got to be Campo for me, rubbish at centre half when he first came but found his true position as a defensive midfielder. In fact lets get him out of retirement he would still be 100 times better than the shower of shite we currently have playing!

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Norpig wrote:got to be Campo for me, rubbish at centre half when he first came but found his true position as a defensive midfielder. In fact lets get him out of retirement he would still be 100 times better than the shower of shite we currently have playing!

Me and my mate said exactly same thing about stelios and super john when they turned up at half time on weds

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:Who do you think has been the best. I've had a few, so i may miss some out.

Mine would be Diouf, thought the season he played on loan for us, he was brilliant...

Diouf was rubbish the second he signed a permanent deal.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A lot of people liked Laville.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

JonnyRandom wrote:

Me and my mate said exactly same thing about stelios and super john when they turned up at half time on weds

I imagine Sordell was thinking 'who the hell are they'.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just remembered another player, Klasnic, most fans thought he was lazy, but at least he knew how to score goals.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Hipster_Nebula wrote:A lot of people liked Laville.

I did. He totally turned around our defence when we got him on loan and we stopped conceding goals and started getting clean sheets. Sadly he got seriously injured shortly after signing for us and this ended his career.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Banks of the Croal wrote:Just remembered another player, Klasnic, most fans thought he was lazy, but at least he knew how to score goals.

It says a lot about Coyle, he re-signed Cat Shite and let the goal machine go! He should have re-signed Klasnic for 2012/13. He would have scored loads in this division.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lt. Boon wrote:

It says a lot about Coyle, he re-signed Cat Shite and let the goal machine go! He should have re-signed Klasnic for 2012/13. He would have scored loads in this division.

Agreed. Unfortunately Bolton fans like Reebok Trotter and Hipster prefer runners like Ngog to goalscorers like Klasnic Rolling Eyes

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I suspect Klasnic's contract of £45k per week dictated his release.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Lt. Boon wrote:

Agreed. Unfortunately Bolton fans like Reebok Trotter and Hipster prefer runners like Ngog to goalscorers like Klasnic Rolling Eyes

... again, please don't make things up.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have never ever criticised Klasnic. I thought he was a classic poacher. I once wrote that if he played for a team like United he would comfortably be in double figures every season.

He was one of our higher earners and I think we would have genuinely liked to have kept him but because he was a top earner he wasn't prepared to take a wage cut in the Championship.

I'm also one of SKD's biggest supporters and you can hardly call him a runner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum