Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US!

+7
aaron_bwfc
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 17:24

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He makes a good point!

Andrews said: “I can understand it at the end of the game. There is no issue with that because if you don’t play well you can’t expect plaudits – that's the way the game works.

“But during the game they need to stay with us a bit more.

Criticising certain players, they need to analyse that, and think maybe ‘should I be doing this?’ because the ones they do criticise are the ones who roll up their sleeves and give 100 per cent week in, week out.

“If a pass doesn’t come off, it’s not because he wanted to hit a misplaced pass.

“In an ideal world they would stay with us a little bit more.”

:clap:

2Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 17:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree. We need to get behind the team like we do when we travel away.

3Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 17:26

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Dear Keith.

Please don't suck.

Regards,

Keegan.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

4Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 17:32

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Lt. Boon: PLAY FUCKING BETTER THEN!

5Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 17:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck off Andrews you dick. I'm going to boo you even more now.

6Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 17:35

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just the kind of attitude that gives our fans a bad name.

7Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 17:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Just the kind of attitude that gives our fans a bad name.

The players are the ones being paid, they are supposed to give us something to cheer. Not the other way round.

8Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 17:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't boo, what the fuck is he talking about?

Only a mentally challenged person would stand up infront of thousands of people and make a stupid noise, like a child.

Whenever i've had enough I just go for a pint below, and check out the women

9Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 17:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I didn't go on Boxing day but you could hear the boos on the radio and not just at full time.

10Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 17:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I don't boo, what the fuck is he talking about?

Only a mentally challenges person would stand up infront of thousands of people and make a stupid noise, like a child.

So you won't boo, but you'll happily perve at young ladies?

11Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 17:51

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I don't boo, what the fuck is he talking about?

Only a mentally challenges person would stand up infront of thousands of people and make a stupid noise, like a child.

So you won't boo, but you'll happily perve at young ladies?

Why not? I'm a young good looking lad, they perve right back.

12Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 17:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

Well, if you will insist on wearing those tight shorts...

13Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 17:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Well, if you will insist on wearing those tight shorts...

You're just jealous that no-one looks at you or your tits leaving a milk trail along the floor.

14Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 18:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

You're just jealous that no-one looks at you or your tits leaving a milk trail along the floor.

Sick. I trust the mods will step in.

15Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 18:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I don't boo and never have, never will, I just don't see the point. It gives more faith the other team during the game hearing fans boo and just makes the situation worse for our own players.

I can see why fans do though, we pay good money to watch what all the players keep claiming is the best team in the league, being pissed on by teams like Peterborough and Ipswich.

16Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 18:23

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] at the direction this thread has taken.

Boooooo!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

17Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 18:24

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

A guy who sits behind me has a very loud boo. It makes me laugh

18Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 18:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm the same. I get very frustrated and angry when we play poorly but I don't boo.

19Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 18:25

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:I'm [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] at the direction this thread has taken.

Boooooo!

I was about to apologise, Natasha had to make the thread about her as usual.

20Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Empty Re: Keith Andrews: DON'T BOO US! Fri Dec 28 2012, 18:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Snotty comments about the booing being stupid isn't the way to stop it. It only aggravates fans more, particularly when it's from somebody like Keith Andrews.

We're no different collectively to any other supporters. It's been a depressing six years, not just comparatively to the great days of BSA. Look how dire we were last season, yet I don't remember much booing at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum