Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We're in this together.

+6
Soul Kitchen
xmiles
NickFazer
Sluffy
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Tue Jan 15 2013, 22:35

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They might be running on empty but you can go into any hospital in the UK with an injury or illness and you will be treated regardless of your circumstances or background.

Try and pull the same stunt in Spain. Unless you have private medical insurance you are goosed. All Spanish hospitals have notices at reception informing you that the staff only speak Spanish. If you do not speak Spanish then it is YOUR responsibility to supply your own interpretor before the staff will see you.

If you do not have a Spanish interpretor they do not want to know. I know this for a fact because my father in law took ill in Menorca and I took him to hospital in a taxi. After queing for half an hour they pointed to the sign and bade us farewell.

22We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Tue Jan 15 2013, 22:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:But our benefits are nowhere near as good as they used to be - NHS is no good as most trusts are basically running on empty and cannot cope with the extra workload and as such would be over-stretched and "mistakes" will be made.

Where is all this extra workload coming from? Why are they running on empty when every working person in the UK with a National Insurance number has contributions deducted from their wages ?

23We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Tue Jan 15 2013, 22:54

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This man would work for £19,000 and free beer, sign him up.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5XnpK5Hzo0

24We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Tue Jan 15 2013, 22:56

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gene should go into politics. He would make a better job than some of the shower of shite who are currently in charge.

25We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Wed Jan 16 2013, 09:12

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

More and More Im getting pissed off with this country.

Cameron and his cocksuckers will happily take a pay rise (and they will) while we get closer and closer to the breadline!

The only people who benefit from a Tory government are the select few 'really rich' people, this is who they look after and always have - The previous Tory Government, Thatcher (I refuse to use the title 'lady') And John Major caused untold havoc for the working classes, and they didn't give a shit.

Its happening again, stuck up Eton Boy Cameron is picking up where they left off, and who's fault is it? Its the fault of the stupid cunts who voted for him - really believing all the bullshit about a better Britain and promises of no cuts to public services and the NHS - one of the first things he did!

We need a Modern day Guy Fawkes to go and blow the cunts up if im honest.

Fucking austerity my arse-hole.

26We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Wed Jan 16 2013, 13:08

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:Also hidden away is the fact that MP's want to vote on a 33% increase of their own pay!!!

I am going to riot if this happens.

27We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Wed Jan 16 2013, 14:08

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

any sources on this? ^^

28We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Wed Jan 16 2013, 14:38

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tower Hamlets Times?

29We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Wed Jan 16 2013, 16:32

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

30We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Wed Jan 16 2013, 17:17

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

where is the first riot?

31We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Wed Jan 16 2013, 17:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The greedy bastards are on £65 grand per annum and that does not include expenses for travelling, lodgings and paying for staff. Happy to shaft the public services though! Twats!!!!!

32We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Wed Jan 16 2013, 17:54

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Told you that they sneaked that one, amongst the cloud and daggers of the "real" paycuts for teachers and coppers

33We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Wed Jan 16 2013, 18:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You would think after the MP expenses scandal that the greedy buggers would keep a low profile.

34We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Thu Jan 17 2013, 19:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Taken from my local rag.

" Do we need 650 MPs? The greedy buggers are demanding a 32% pay rise as their basic salary is too miserly. With allowances and expenses this rises to an average of £230,000 for each MP meaning a total cost of salaries to the taxpayer of an obscene £150 million a year.

This begs the question.... why does a small country like Britain need 650 MPs in the first place?

Since Brussels now makes up the vast majority of our laws just what do our MPs do to warrant such a generous salary in these austere times?

Apart from bawling and shouting at the weekly Prime Minister's Questions I would suggest very little, apart from lining their pockets at our expense.

Backbenchers are no more than overpaid local councillors and, despite such a ' miserly ' MP's salary , note how there are queues of party time-servers desperate to join the gravy train... and no experience needed either.

Parliament is outdated and an affront to sensibilities, we should join the 21st century and do away with 500 of these freeloaders at once, saving taxpayers a small fortune in the process."

35We're in this together. - Page 2 Empty Re: We're in this together. Thu Jan 17 2013, 20:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Taken from my local rag.

" Do we need 650 MPs? The greedy buggers are demanding a 32% pay rise as their basic salary is too miserly. With allowances and expenses this rises to an average of £230,000 for each MP meaning a total cost of salaries to the taxpayer of an obscene £150 million a year.

This begs the question.... why does a small country like Britain need 650 MPs in the first place?

Since Brussels now makes up the vast majority of our laws just what do our MPs do to warrant such a generous salary in these austere times?

Apart from bawling and shouting at the weekly Prime Minister's Questions I would suggest very little, apart from lining their pockets at our expense.

Backbenchers are no more than overpaid local councillors and, despite such a ' miserly ' MP's salary , note how there are queues of party time-servers desperate to join the gravy train... and no experience needed either.

Parliament is outdated and an affront to sensibilities, we should join the 21st century and do away with 500 of these freeloaders at once, saving taxpayers a small fortune in the process."

Make it more akin to the Tynwald!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum