Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Tonge Moor Bomber!

+7
Reebok_Rebel
bwfc71
BoltonTillIDie
aaron_bwfc
Natasha Whittam
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty The Tonge Moor Bomber! Tue 15 Jan - 18:58

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I guess this would be funny really if it wasn't so serious -

A bungling bomb maker blew off part of his hand when a home-made explosive went off at his house.

Martin Middleton is in hospital being treated for his injuries while under police arrest.

It is thought the 26-year-old, who is in a ‘stable’ condition, has lost several fingers following the incident on Sunday.

The Tonge Moor Bomber! Article-2262769-16F4833E000005DC-967_306x423

Mr Middleton had apparently been making a pipebomb, although police, who are waiting to interview to him, are unsure why.

Up to 40 homes had to be evacuated following the explosion in Bolton, Greater Manchester.

Neighbours were today shocked to hear about the explosion, which could have had lethal consequences.

Mr Middleton is soon to become a father after his girlfriend Kay Emerson fell pregnant.

One neighbour, who asked not to be named, said: 'I couldn’t believe when I heard, it’s like something out of a movie.

'His girlfriend is pregnant, I thought he was getting his life back on track.'

Another, who also wanted to remain anonymous, added: 'I see him now an again, he looks like a nice enough lad, he always says hello.

'Shocking to hear that.'

Police searched two other properties in the Tonge Moor area of Bolton as part of the investigation but no explosive items were found.

Mr Middleton’s injury is described as a ‘serious hand injury’ but it is not life threatening, although it is believed he has lost some of his fingers.

Mr Middleton has been arrested on suspicion of causing an explosion likely to endanger life or property.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2262769/Bumbling-bomb-maker-blows-fingers-homemade-explosive.html#ixzz2I4WAi4DW

2The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Tue 15 Jan - 19:28

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sounds like he was up to no good.

3The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Tue 15 Jan - 19:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm pretty sure that's Doffcocker.

4The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Tue 15 Jan - 19:35

I thought it was in Harwood not Tonge Moor.

5The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Tue 15 Jan - 20:48

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Aye, it was Harwood - nearly blew his hand off making a bomb and his lass is pregnant aswell.........one word about him comes to mind - wanker.

6The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Tue 15 Jan - 20:50

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:one word about him comes to mind - wanker.

Maybe not now

7The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Tue 15 Jan - 21:35

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Paper gets it wrong again..... Its Leagte in Bradshaw/harwood and not Tonge Moor!! But serves the idiot right for trying to make a bomb!

8The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Tue 15 Jan - 21:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:
Maybe not now

Razz

9The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Wed 16 Jan - 9:43

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Apparently, ive heard the lad is a huge EDL supporter.

he looks like that rumor could be true as well, looks like a bit of a chav type if im honest.

I suspect the bomb could have been destined for a mosque or something similar.

10The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Wed 16 Jan - 10:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anyone found him on Facebook ? That should give a clue as to what he is all about. You can even find out what folk are having for breakfast on that site.

11The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Wed 16 Jan - 10:48

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the police want to question him, I wonder whether he will be in a position to put two fingers up, to the authorities?

12The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Wed 16 Jan - 13:01

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He was probably just making a bomb to see if he could. We've all done it when we were younger.

13The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Wed 16 Jan - 13:46

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:He was probably just making a bomb to see if he could. We've all done it when we were younger.

Shocked

14The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Wed 16 Jan - 13:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:He was probably just making a bomb to see if he could. We've all done it when we were younger.

Shocked

Sugar, weedkiller and those charges that they strap to railway lines to warn drivers of problems ahead - an essential part of childhood as I recall.

15The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Wed 16 Jan - 13:58

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

wanderlust wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Shocked

Sugar, weedkiller and those charges that they strap to railway lines to warn drivers of problems ahead - an essential part of childhood as I recall.

straps they put on railway lines? what are these?

Ive played with thermite in the past - that's good fun, I know that's used on the railways.

16The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Thu 17 Jan - 0:37

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Sluffy wrote:I guess this would be funny really if it wasn't so serious -

A bungling bomb maker blew off part of his hand when a home-made explosive went off at his house.

Martin Middleton is in hospital being treated for his injuries while under police arrest.

It is thought the 26-year-old, who is in a ‘stable’ condition, has lost several fingers following the incident on Sunday.

The Tonge Moor Bomber! Article-2262769-16F4833E000005DC-967_306x423

Mr Middleton had apparently been making a pipebomb, although police, who are waiting to interview to him, are unsure why.

Up to 40 homes had to be evacuated following the explosion in Bolton, Greater Manchester.

Neighbours were today shocked to hear about the explosion, which could have had lethal consequences.

Mr Middleton is soon to become a father after his girlfriend Kay Emerson fell pregnant.

One neighbour, who asked not to be named, said: 'I couldn’t believe when I heard, it’s like something out of a movie.

'His girlfriend is pregnant, I thought he was getting his life back on track.'

Another, who also wanted to remain anonymous, added: 'I see him now an again, he looks like a nice enough lad, he always says hello.

'Shocking to hear that.'

Police searched two other properties in the Tonge Moor area of Bolton as part of the investigation but no explosive items were found.

Mr Middleton’s injury is described as a ‘serious hand injury’ but it is not life threatening, although it is believed he has lost some of his fingers.

Mr Middleton has been arrested on suspicion of causing an explosion likely to endanger life or property.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2262769/Bumbling-bomb-maker-blows-fingers-homemade-explosive.html#ixzz2I4WAi4DW

What a WANKER... erm. Ooops. I guess not any more.

EDIT: Just noticed this has been done. Great minds and all that.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

17The Tonge Moor Bomber! Empty Re: The Tonge Moor Bomber! Thu 17 Jan - 0:45

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm pretty sure that's Doffcocker.

I wouldn't be seen dead with the plebs in Tonge Moor.

I'm from Halliwell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum