Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

South west based fans

+5
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
gloswhite
Chairmanda
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1South west based fans Empty South west based fans Sun Jan 20 2013, 12:37

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hello, as some of you may know, I am a lifelong Bolton fan, who is now Chairman of Bath City FC. Like many non league clubs, we are going through a hard patch, our game on 2nd Feb is being targeted via social media as a #packthepark, trying for our best attendance of the season. If you are in the area, and free, 3pm, Mayday Trust Park, Bath v Staines, 2nd Feb you'd be very welcome.
Thank you for reading.
Ps if anyone is interested,our situation is made clear on the website www.bathcityfc.com with my personal statement to the fans

2South west based fans Empty Re: South west based fans Sun Jan 20 2013, 12:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good luck with that Manda. At the moment I'm free on this day, so may drive down for the experience.

3South west based fans Empty Re: South west based fans Sun Jan 20 2013, 12:53

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

All the best Manda.

Go Romans!

4South west based fans Empty Re: South west based fans Sun Jan 20 2013, 13:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just read your personal statement on the Bath website, and I applaud you for being so honest. Refreshingly honest. If Bolton were half as honest I don't believe there would be the same amount of animosity towards Phil Gartside & co.

It seems paramount that you sell your ground which is never going to be popular with supporters, I myself hated the Bolton board for selling Burnden and moving to Horwich.

I wish you luck with Bath City, I will make an effort to pay more attention to them from now on.

5South west based fans Empty Re: South west based fans Sun Jan 20 2013, 13:33

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'll be at Watford away.

6South west based fans Empty Re: South west based fans Sun Jan 20 2013, 14:27

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

The Bath City chairman is a Wanderer?! I'll certainly be looking out for their results from now on.

7South west based fans Empty Re: South west based fans Sun Jan 20 2013, 17:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A well written letter if I may say so. It's easy to criticize when you don't have to put your hand in your pockets!

I wish Bath all the best for the future and hope that you come up with a sustainable financial plan to carry the club forward.

I know it's a long while off and it may be too late but how about contacting Phil Gartside to see if we can play a pre-season friendly this July against Bath City? There will be a large number of Wanderers fans who will never have visited your football ground, myself included. Fans like visiting different grounds just to be able to say they have been there.

By all accounts, Chairman Phil is quite approachable and with your Bolton connection it could be our way of helping out a fellow Wanderer at a time of need.

It's vitally important that we look after smaller clubs because once they are gone, they are gone forever.

8South west based fans Empty Re: South west based fans Sun Jan 20 2013, 18:18

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Chairmanda wrote:Hello, as some of you may know, I am a lifelong Bolton fan, who is now Chairman of Bath City FC. Like many non league clubs, we are going through a hard patch, our game on 2nd Feb is being targeted via social media as a #packthepark, trying for our best attendance of the season. If you are in the area, and free, 3pm, Mayday Trust Park, Bath v Staines, 2nd Feb you'd be very welcome.
Thank you for reading.
Ps if anyone is interested,our situation is made clear on the website www.bathcityfc.com with my personal statement to the fans

Good luck Madam hope you get the response you are looking for on the 2nd Feb, shall keep an eye out for your results from now on.

9South west based fans Empty Re: South west based fans Sun Jan 20 2013, 18:36

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

aaron_bwfc wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:Hello, as some of you may know, I am a lifelong Bolton fan, who is now Chairman of Bath City FC. Like many non league clubs, we are going through a hard patch, our game on 2nd Feb is being targeted via social media as a #packthepark, trying for our best attendance of the season. If you are in the area, and free, 3pm, Mayday Trust Park, Bath v Staines, 2nd Feb you'd be very welcome.
Thank you for reading.

Good luck fella hope you get the response you are looking for on the 2nd Feb, shall keep an eye out for your results from now on.

Fella?

South west based fans 2Q==

We shall be on the way to our hols, via Watford

10South west based fans Empty Re: South west based fans Wed Jan 23 2013, 21:05

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Thanks for the support, appreciated.

I have asked about a pre season friendly, and know a lot depends on where the pre season trip will be heading, but I have my fingers crossed!

I've only seen the Whites live once this season (and I wasn't exactly a good luck mascot, *crawley* *cough*) but the lady who runs our Boardroom on matchdays decides what I will drink at the end of the match based on Bolton scores as well as ours!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum