Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revenge Killing

+7
Sgt. Bash
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok Trotter
Leeds_Trotter
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
rammywhite
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revenge Killing Empty Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 08:57

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

There's a bit on the news today about a 28 year old who died from taking bad ecstasy. The police got the dealer who sold it- but three months later the father of the lad who died carried out what he said he was going to do- and murdered the dealer.
What's your view on this? Can such a revenge killing ever be justified or are you sympathetic to and can understand why the dead lad's dad killed him?

2Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 09:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

apparently he wasn't his dealer he was a friend who was taking pure MDMA with him and another mate, but his Dad couldn't accept this and blamed him for his death.

3Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 11:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:There's a bit on the news today about a 28 year old who died from taking bad ecstasy. The police got the dealer who sold it- but three months later the father of the lad who died carried out what he said he was going to do- and murdered the dealer.
What's your view on this? Can such a revenge killing ever be justified or are you sympathetic to and can understand why the dead lad's dad killed him?

I have no problem with it. If people want to get into drugs they have to take the consequences. I admire this father to be honest.

4Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 12:51

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nobody forced his son into taking drugs, he did it off his own back. It was nobody else fault but his own that he died, he was stupid enough to take drugs therefore I have no sympathy for him really. As for the father I hope he also gets what's coming to him, the dealer was punished by the courts, therefore no further punishment is necessary. I do not believe in the saying 'An eye for an eye' Because sooner all later the world would be blind. People should just leave matters with the justice system we have in this country, ok they may not always get it right, but it is never right to take the law into your own hands no matter what the situation. It just makes you as bad as the person who did wrong in the first place. I am a strong believer in what goes around comes around, so just wait for it to come back round and sit back and watch.

Last edited by Leeds_Trotter on Wed Jan 30 2013, 12:54; edited 1 time in total

5Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 12:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting that the government are looking at mandatory drug testing for British workers. Who is going to foot the bill?

6Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 12:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Nobody forced his son into taking drugs, he did it off his own back. It was nobody else fault but his own that he died, he was stupid enough to take drugs therefore I have no sympathy for him really. As for the father I hope he also gets what's coming to him, the dealer was punished by the courts, therefore no further punishment is necessary. I do not believe in the saying 'An eye for an eye' Because sooner all later the world would be blind. People should just leave matters with the justice system we have in this country, ok they may not always get it right, but it is never right to take the law into your own hands no matter what the situation. It just make you as bad as the person who did wrong in the first place. I am a strong believer in what goes around comes around, so just wait for it to come back round and sit back and watch.

The father committed suicide shortly after the murder.

7Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 12:55

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Nobody forced his son into taking drugs, he did it off his own back. It was nobody else fault but his own that he died, he was stupid enough to take drugs therefore I have no sympathy for him really. As for the father I hope he also gets what's coming to him, the dealer was punished by the courts, therefore no further punishment is necessary. I do not believe in the saying 'An eye for an eye' Because sooner all later the world would be blind. People should just leave matters with the justice system we have in this country, ok they may not always get it right, but it is never right to take the law into your own hands no matter what the situation. It just make you as bad as the person who did wrong in the first place. I am a strong believer in what goes around comes around, so just wait for it to come back round and sit back and watch.

The father committed suicide shortly after the murder.

Well there you have it, what has the farther gained from acting a fool? Nothing really, ok he might of felt a little better to beging with, but now he has gone and killed himself. Very pointless in my honest opinion.

8Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 13:29

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolutely ridiculous and i hope the dad spends the rest of his life in jail.

9Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 14:13

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Absolutely ridiculous and i hope the dad spends the rest of his life in jail.

As has been said, since the guy is now dead himself, the chances of a conviction aren't that great.

10Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 14:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Absolutely ridiculous and i hope the dad spends the rest of his life in jail.

This site is frequented by people who can't read.

The Dad is dead. He won't be going to prison.

11Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 14:49

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh sorry, i didn't really notice that part, but no i don't agree with "revenge killing"

The dad does know that, i assume, the dealer didn't put the pill in his sons mouth.

12Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 15:13

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Maybe he will be in prison in hell.

13Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 20:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We don't know the state of mind of the father. I'm sure there are many on here who would do the same thing if it was their child. To be honest, I would be prepared to do such a thing if somebody killed either of my daughter. I wouldn't rule it out. I'm not one of these goody goody types, and I would want an eye for an eye.

14Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 21:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

take the emotion out of it and the logic is twisted.

If your daughter died of alcohol poisoning would you go and murder the checkout clerk at tesco.

no.

15Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 21:05

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:take the emotion out of it and the logic is twisted.

If your daughter died of alcohol poisoning would you go and murder the checkout clerk at tesco.

no.

Depends.... when she was 21 or under then she should have been refused (as they operate the Under 21 system), and as such he was condoning it by over-riding the kassa's. But now she is over 21 its her own choice!

16Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Wed Jan 30 2013, 21:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The indications are that the guy that was murdered was a friend of the fathers son and they were both casual users. Perhaps the father knew more and that his son had told him who his supplier was?

The father seemed pretty adamant that the guy he killed was a dealer. It makes you wonder.

17Revenge Killing Empty Re: Revenge Killing Thu Jan 31 2013, 00:16

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Retarded Dad. Sorry, it was your sons own fault don't take it out on some other kid who was just in the same boat as your own son - now you have wrecked another families lives in all liklihood. What will happen next? Is his Dad going to come and kill one of your kids?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum