Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revenge!

+5
doffcocker
Quent
Angry Dad
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revenge! Empty Revenge! Wed 9 May - 10:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I got back to my car last night after work to find two flat tyres. On closer inspection they both had nails lodged in them.

What are the odds of nails being in two seperate tyres? I think someone did it on purpose in an act of revenge. I would like to know the whereabouts of Largehat and Hipster between 2-6pm yesterday.

I would also like to hear your stories of revenge because they make me laugh.

2Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 10:29

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Damn, wrong target....... they were meannt for BWFCDave!

Full apologies, Natasha, I will get them to buy new tyres for you.

3Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 10:33

who's bwfcdave?

4Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 10:37

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:who's bwfcdave?

He is on another Bolton forum - and not a nice character, to be fair.

5Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 10:43

I once set fire to a gipsys caravan after he mocked my bike

6Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 10:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I used to live in a circle or ring of houses and this guy from down the road walked his dog every night in our circle and let it shit where ever and left it. So we got together and collected a weeks worth of dog shit and every friday he went out and got bladdered. We then put it all on his path and door way for him to tread in when he got home.He never walked his dog in our circle again.

7Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 10:48

Angry Dad wrote:I used to live in a circle or ring of houses and this guy from down the road walked his dog every night in our circle and let it shit where ever and left it. So we got together and collected a weeks worth of dog shit and every friday he went out and got bladdered. We then put it all on his path and door way for him to tread in when he got home.He never walked his dog in our circle again.

Love it. I hate dogs and there owners

8Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 10:48

not something i'm proud of but i once spread a rumour about another girl at school that she was a lesbian, just because i thought she was a rival for the fella i was in lust with.

9Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 10:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:I once set fire to a gipsys caravan after he mocked my bike
Brick top.

10Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 11:00

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I used fake money to pay a hooker who gave me the clap.

11Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 13:12

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

1. Last year, a man two blocks away called me a pervert for pissing on his land, which was nothing more than a dump of stones, cement and litter anyway. I've since taken my revenge by smearing several piles of my dog's shit on his doorstep in the dark hours of the night.
2. When I was 11, an ongoing neighbour feud led the kids from the house next door to throw the contents of their recycling tub into our back yard. I took my revenge the following afternoon when I launched an egg from my sister's bedroom window to their kitchen window. (The police were called and I felt ashamed at the time!)
3. A few months ago, I fell flat on my arse in front of about a hundred people at ASDA checkouts thanks to some unmarked spilt washing up liquid. I wasn't just embarrassed but in a fair bit of pain too. There were several workers around and none of them asked me if I was OK. I plan to shoplift to the value of about £10, and then I'll call it even! I took a lime last week, so I now have £9.72 to go.
I could take them to court, but I've got morals!

12Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 13:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
3. A few months ago, I fell flat on my arse in front of about a hundred people at ASDA checkouts thanks to some unmarked spilt washing up liquid. I wasn't just embarrassed but in a fair bit of pain too. There were several workers around and none of them asked me if I was OK. I plan to shoplift to the value of about £10, and then I'll call it even! I took a lime last week, so I now have £9.72 to go.

This made me laugh out loud Very Happy

13Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 13:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

I'm surprised the staff at Asda didn't ask you for your autograph. You bear more than a striking resemblance to a Turkish football legend.

14Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 13:22

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

This made me laugh out loud Very Happy

me too...

im sat at my desk in 'work' (i use the term work loosely)

my keyboard now has bombay mix in it!

15Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 13:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quent wrote:I used fake money to pay a hooker who gave me the clap.

Have you got any fake money left over ? I could do with a decent jump myself.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Wed 9 May - 13:50; edited 1 time in total

16Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 13:46

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Surprised he didn't use the fake money for Marie!

17Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 14:11

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

bwfc71 wrote:Surprised he didn't use the fake money for Marie!

Please don't mention that name again, it rips my heart out every time I see it.

18Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 16:16

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

doffcocker wrote:

Brilliant. Can we be friends?

19Revenge! Empty Re: Revenge! Wed 9 May - 22:13

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Doffer, you're a bad bugger, but bloody funny Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum