Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can a man and a woman be just friends?

+7
Michael Bolton
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
Angry Dad
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No smart comment. You should have been friends with this woman, perhaps she would have grown to love you over time as she got to know the real Michael Bolton.

Of course she could have realised you're a psychopath who puts people in suitcases, but it was a risk worth taking.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I think if I could turn back the clock I would have done that, although like your other post I kind of felt she was out of my league, simply because she was so pretty. In fact I was gutted she was so pretty as I really liked her loads as a person and her looks meant she was out of reach.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I think if I could turn back the clock I would have done that, although like your other post I kind of felt she was out of my league, simply because she was so pretty. In fact I was gutted she was so pretty as I really liked her loads as a person and her looks meant she was out of reach.

Go get your lady.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I think if I could turn back the clock I would have done that, although like your other post I kind of felt she was out of my league, simply because she was so pretty. In fact I was gutted she was so pretty as I really liked her loads as a person and her looks meant she was out of reach.

You'd be surprised how little attention pretty women can get. The vast majority of men are either intimidated by attractive women, or think them to be way out of their league, in both cases they don't approach the woman.

When I was at the height of my modelling powers men would approach my plain friends rather than me, thinking I had some male model at home.

You should look this woman up and make your move. What's the worst that can happen?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've always had plenty of female friends but mostly when I was in a relationship with another woman they knew - so there was no pressure. My ex GF and I used to go out en masse with the girls, usually me plus 9 or 10 women and we never had a problem. TBF when my GF and I split up I did shag 4 of them, but in principle it works.
If you're single though it's practically impossible to be just friends unless you're lucky enough to find a woman that doesn't assume all men want to get into her pants. Totally understand why most women are suspicious, but it is a barrier to starting a friendship if you happen to like a woman but are not particularly bothered about making her squirt with delight. It's like you have to prove you don't fancy her before you can have a banter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum