Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Turning Into A Woman?

+6
Triumph
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Tigermin
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Which of the following are you better at?

Are You Turning Into A Woman? Vote_lcap63%Are You Turning Into A Woman? Vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Are You Turning Into A Woman? Vote_lcap37%Are You Turning Into A Woman? Vote_rcap 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 4:33 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

New research suggests that men are now less masculine than at any other time in history.

It is claimed that for the first time ever, more men know how to bake a chocolate cake than change a washer on a leaking tap.

Men now spend more on grooming products than at any other time in history, and the average spend on clothes is up 30% from 2003.

Are real men a thing of the past? Is the average man in 2013 a limp-wristed ponce in touch with his "feelings" who will spend his whole life avoiding any form of manual work?

Be honest, are you masculine? Would you know how to change a faulty washer?

2Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 4:35 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm very masculine, but I know what you mean, there are some proper wet farts out there.

Who's fault is it though?

3Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I'm very masculine, but I know what you mean, there are some proper wet farts out there.

I don't know, but I prefer masculine men myself. Nuggy is borderline to be honest.

4Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 4:39 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I'm very masculine, but I know what you mean, there are some proper wet farts out there.

I don't know, but I prefer masculine men myself. Nuggy is borderline to be honest.

I bet he wears makeup when he goes out?

5Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 4:49 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

No, but he shaves his chest and knob hair.

6Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 4:51 pm

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

There are some proper hand wringers on here thats for certain !! affraid

7Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 4:55 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:There are some proper hand wringers on here thats for certain !! affraid

It's just the way Hipster comes across, I'm sure he's a brick shithouse in real life.

8Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 4:58 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I shave my head, only shave my face once a week now , sometimes I look like I've not had a face shave for weeks.

9Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

I shave my head, only shave my face once a week now , sometimes I look like I've not had a face shave for weeks.

There's a difference between being masculine and being a scruffy bastard.

10Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 5:04 pm

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

There's a difference between being masculine and being a scruffy bastard.

lol! I don't know how to bake a cake.

But I could live in a swamp for weeks.

11Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:There are some proper hand wringers on here thats for certain !! affraid

I've genuinely never heard that term before, are you trying to suggest there are closet homosexuals posting on the forum?

12Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Who for?

13Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He's got hair on his knob!! that's wierd, does it tickle the roof of your mouth nat.

14Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I've genuinely never heard that term before, are you trying to suggest there are closet homosexuals posting on the forum?

Think it's his new favourite phrase, better than his old one.

'FUCKWITTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!' !!!! ! ! !!!!

15Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 7:04 pm

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:He's got hair on his knob!! that's wierd, does it tickle the roof of your mouth nat.

Pervert.

16Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Washer yes cake no .

17Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Wed May 15, 2013 10:27 pm

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

No dear,just some people are very easily upset about fuck all on here,naming no names but you know who you all Are You Turning Into A Woman? 1562621866 are !!!!

18Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16, 2013 8:22 am

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I could tick both although I draw the line at ironing, being retired I do everything indoors and outdoors which is only fair as my wife still works full time.

19Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16, 2013 9:23 am

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I can do both pretty well.

Were does that leave me?

20Are You Turning Into A Woman? Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16, 2013 10:34 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I can do both pretty well.

Were does that leave me?

Tranny?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum