Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Turning Into A Woman?

+6
Triumph
Angry Dad
Hipster_Nebula
Tigermin
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which of the following are you better at?

Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% [ 5 ]
Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 10:35

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I'm shit in the kitchen if the wife is out then Tanya cooks me something or one of the kids does, if all out i order a take out. I know its bad but i just dont like kitchens i dont even know how to use the microwave.

22Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 10:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who is Tanya, your carer?

23Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 10:39

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Who is Tanya, your carer?
The wifes best friend who is living with us it seems.

24Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 10:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:The wifes best friend who is living with us it seems.

I've seen things like this on TV where a man has two wives.

It will only end in tears AD.

25Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 10:49

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:The wifes best friend who is living with us it seems.

I've seen things like this on TV where a man has two wives.

It will only end in tears AD.
Its not really like that nat,Tanya is really quite young and she got married too young to a rich bloke that she never see's as he is alway's away abroad on business, he doesn,t know she's pregnant yet and then there will be problems. My marriage is solid no worries there.

26Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 10:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:he doesn,t know she's pregnant yet and then there will be problems.

Are you the father AD?

27Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 10:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:he doesn,t know she's pregnant yet and then there will be problems.

Are you the father AD?
Are you going to be angry with me and give me a lecture if i say i am?

28Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 11:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Are you going to be angry with me and give me a lecture if i say i am?

No.

29Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 11:26

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:Who is Tanya, your carer?

Shouldn't joke about stuff like that.

30Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 11:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Are you going to be angry with me and give me a lecture if i say i am?

No.
99.9%

31Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 11:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does your wife know?

32Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 12:39

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh dear...

33Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 13:19

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Does your wife know?
Yes she was there, its what they both wanted.

34Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 13:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would your wife let you impregnate another woman?

I think you're making this up.

35Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 13:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Why would your wife let you impregnate another woman?

I think you're making this up.
Ok that's fine with me.

36Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 13:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Ok that's fine with me.

Get your wife and bit on the side to register on here so I can have a few words with them.

37Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 13:38

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Ok that's fine with me.

Get your wife and bit on the side to register on here so I can have a few words with them.
It's not a fucking dating site Nat.

38Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 13:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:It's not a fucking dating site Nat.

I don't want to date them, I want to knock some sense into them. No woman should be a man's servant.

39Are You Turning Into A Woman? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Turning Into A Woman? Thu May 16 2013, 13:48

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Men shouldn't hit women.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum