Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Much needed boost!

+5
wanderlust
Tigermin
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Much needed boost! Empty Much needed boost! Thu Feb 14 2013, 20:58

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Suprised to hear that mark Davies, Stuart Holden and even David wheater are set to be included in the squad on Saturday!

Would even bet on mavies starting the game with kamara sitting behind him and vela.. It's so nice to get some good news after months of horrible news. I feel much more confident about this game now :biggrin:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Thu Feb 14 2013, 21:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Suprised to hear that mark Davies, Stuart Holden and even David wheater are set to be included in the squad on Saturday!

Would even bet on mavies starting the game with kamara sitting behind him and vela.. It's so nice to get some good news after months of horrible news. I feel much more confident about this game now :biggrin:

Vela's not going to play. Neither is Holden. Neither is Wheater.

I want to see this fecking Kamara fella, the one Dougie chased after for two years.

3Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Thu Feb 14 2013, 21:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shouldn't you be out with nuge?

4Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Thu Feb 14 2013, 21:29

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Thu Feb 14 2013, 21:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Shouldn't you be out with nuge?

He tends to arrive at odd hours to be honest, and we never go out.

6Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Thu Feb 14 2013, 22:13

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Boggersbelief wrote:Suprised to hear that mark Davies, Stuart Holden and even David wheater are set to be included in the squad on Saturday!

Would even bet on mavies starting the game with kamara sitting behind him and vela.. It's so nice to get some good news after months of horrible news. I feel much more confident about this game now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You cant guess what team he is going to put out when we have almost no one to pick from,should be an effing fun fest trying to guess saturdays team !!!

7Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Thu Feb 14 2013, 22:45

What team would you like to see tigermin?

8Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Fri Feb 15 2013, 07:32

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc1874 wrote:What team would you like to see tigermin?

Any team must feature, Ngog , Mavies, Holden,CYL,Ricketts and Alonso.
Would choose between Sordell and Cavies to partner Ngog . Wheater with Ricketts in the centre with Riley at right back.Bogdan or Lonergan ? Think they both have strengths and weaknesses so not fussed which. Remaing spot in the middle Spearing or Eagles if he gets his head on straight again.

9Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Fri Feb 15 2013, 07:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:

Any team must feature, Ngog , Mavies, Holden,CYL,Ricketts and Alonso.
Would choose between Sordell and Cavies to partner Ngog . Wheater with Ricketts in the centre with Riley at right back.Bogdan or Lonergan ? Think they both have strengths and weaknesses so not fussed which. Remaing spot in the middle Spearing or Eagles if he gets his head on straight again.

We'd lose 5-0. I'm all for attacking, but with a midfield of Holden, Mavies, Lee & Eagles we'd get ripped apart.

And Ngog? He's had his chance and not taken it. Sordell and Craig Davies upfront for me.

De Ridder has to start after his performance last week.

10Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Fri Feb 15 2013, 09:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Medo won't play. DF is citing the old chestnut "lacking match fitness" so I genuinely hope that's the case (as opposed to him not being good enough)

11Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Fri Feb 15 2013, 11:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Medo won't play. DF is citing the old chestnut "lacking match fitness" so I genuinely hope that's the case (as opposed to him not being good enough)

Dougie is just another Coyle. If he can't get a player match fit in two weeks then the guy was either a fat bastard when he was signed or there's something seriously wrong with the fitness staff.

Either way, another shit signing that was hailed as the next Ronaldo.

12Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Fri Feb 15 2013, 11:14

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have no idea what the side will be ......and neither does Doogie. I think he draws names out of a hat...... Boggers & SKD will be first on the team sheet ....that's about all I know.

13Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Fri Feb 15 2013, 11:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

I don't recall anyone referring to him as the next Ronaldo and how you can refer to him as a shit signing when none of us have seen him play in a Wanderers shirt is beyond me.

Wouldn't it be better to watch him play first?

14Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Fri Feb 15 2013, 11:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

I don't recall anyone referring to him as the next Ronaldo and how you can refer to him as a shit signing when none of us have seen him play in a Wanderers shirt is beyond me.

I'm pretty sure a player who doesn't ever play can be described as shit.

15Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Fri Feb 15 2013, 11:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

terenceanne wrote:I have no idea what the side will be ......and neither does Doogie. I think he draws names out of a hat...... Boggers & SKD will be first on the team sheet ....that's about all I know.

Bogdan will definitely play, it appears he can do no wrong. I get embarrassed watching the Burnley goal last week.

I would be amazed (and cross) if SKD starts, surely Dougie is past that now.

16Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Fri Feb 15 2013, 11:44

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Medo won't play. DF is citing the old chestnut "lacking match fitness" so I genuinely hope that's the case (as opposed to him not being good enough)

Dougie is just another Coyle. If he can't get a player match fit in two weeks then the guy was either a fat bastard when he was signed or there's something seriously wrong with the fitness staff.

I knew this would grind your gears, but I do think there is some irony in "match fitness" being a reason as to why players don't play matches.

17Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Fri Feb 15 2013, 16:10

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
terenceanne wrote:I have no idea what the side will be ......and neither does Doogie. I think he draws names out of a hat...... Boggers & SKD will be first on the team sheet ....that's about all I know.

Bogdan will definitely play, it appears he can do no wrong. I get embarrassed watching the Burnley goal last week.

I would be amazed (and cross) if SKD starts, surely Dougie is past that now.

If SKD starts Im going straight back to Scotts for a few pints !!!

18Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Fri Feb 15 2013, 16:19

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

I'm pretty sure a player who doesn't ever play can be described as shit.
So how do you explain Bogdan then, he's shit and plays every week!?!

19Much needed boost! Empty Re: Much needed boost! Fri Feb 15 2013, 20:19

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I wouldnt start wheater just yet. If hes rusty then that could lead to some bad errors seeing hes a defender. Pity there arent any more cup matches

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum