Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holden - do we keep him or let him go?

+13
Boggersbelief
BoltonTillIDie
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
NickFazer
scottjames30
aaron_bwfc
rammywhite
terenceanne
Bernard Dennis Park
Jamster26
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Should we offer Holden a new contrat in the summer?

Holden - do we keep him or let him go? - Page 3 Vote_lcap74%Holden - do we keep him or let him go? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 74% [ 20 ]
Holden - do we keep him or let him go? - Page 3 Vote_lcap22%Holden - do we keep him or let him go? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 22% [ 6 ]
Holden - do we keep him or let him go? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Holden - do we keep him or let him go? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 27

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:No way, he's injury prone now and he's been out for a couple of years, he will never get back to his best IMO, we cant nurse him forever.

At last, someone with a bit of sense.

What business would offer an employee a new contract after they'd been off sick for nearly two years?

Would rather have Stu with one leg than Pratley

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tigermin wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:No way, he's injury prone now and he's been out for a couple of years, he will never get back to his best IMO, we cant nurse him forever.

At last, someone with a bit of sense.

What business would offer an employee a new contract after they'd been off sick for nearly two years?

Would rather have Stu with one leg than Pratley
Now that's just being silly, Pratley has been playing well lately.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Anybody who reads my comments know that I believe players rarely come back from serious injury.....exceptions exist of course. I said last year that waiting on Holden & Lee to save us was daft. Anybody remember OC saying that we could be a top ten team if he had those two back.
Well Lee is back and only half the player he was. Holden I will give the rest of the season to prove himself again.....only because he was our best player. Remember that Doogie has never seen Holden's good days like us. So pay for play or a one year contract for me.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

If he is not offered one now and then proves he is back to his best we could lose him for nowt, then again will he want a new contract on lower wages?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum