Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fat Man of Europe

+8
Lofty_Love
bwfc71
Bernard Dennis Park
Jamster26
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Triumph
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fat Man of Europe Empty Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 07:21

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

No wonder this country is in a mess, The Government thinks that by Banning junk food and soft drink advertising on TV untill after 9pm will cure the obesity problem, Maybe if they did something about the glut of fast food shops on out high streets and educate our children more on cookery (domestic science)at school or even give kids free access to fitness centres and swimming baths may help, They need to get kids of their bums at night and away from computer games.I know this wont solve the problem that adults have at the moment but something needs to be done.

2Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 07:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fucking madness , what about kids driving past McDonald's or KFC on the bus, will that not tempt them.

What about invest in more sports/ clubs, football/Boxing clubs and learn about what's best for the body for the sport/ like you say ( sports science ).

Cheapest way of doing anything. Do PE in schools three times a week instead of one would be a start.

3Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 08:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Fucking madness , what about kids driving past McDonald's or KFC on the bus, will that not tempt them.

I don't agree. Why should the majority suffer just because a few fatties have no willpower.

I am partial to a KFC every now and then, yet I was voted 'Best Body In Preston 2009' in 2007. I use KFC as a treat, but I still pound the gym 6 days a week.

People should be given a choice, if they want to eat themselves into an early grave then let them - the easiest and cheapest plan of action is to stop free healthcare for all fatty related diseases. In time, generations away probably, people would learn that getting fat is going to hit you big time in the wallet.

4Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 08:10

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Fucking madness , what about kids driving past McDonald's or KFC on the bus, will that not tempt them.

I don't agree. Why should the majority suffer just because a few fatties have no willpower.

I am partial to a KFC every now and then, yet I was voted 'Best Body In Preston 2009' in 2007. I use KFC as a treat, but I still pound the gym 6 days a week.

People should be given a choice, if they want to eat themselves into an early grave then let them - the easiest and cheapest plan of action is to stop free healthcare for all fatty related diseases. In time, generations away probably, people would learn that getting fat is going to hit you big time in the wallet.
Then they would have to stop free healthcare for Drinking and smoking related illness and whatabout injuries self caused due to careless driving and DIY? where would it end?

5Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 08:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:

That's why i say madness, it won't stop them eating fast food.

I try to burn off 600 Cals a day to keep my shit hot body in shape in the morning.
Just saying people/schools should do more exercise .

6Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 08:50

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:

What about invest in more sports/ clubs, football/Boxing clubs and learn about what's best for the body for the sport/ like you say ( sports science ).

Because these things would cost money - something our conservative government keep telling us there is non of...

David Cameron can still find 13K of tax payers money though for a wine tasting trip.

But remember, in these Austere times, we are all suffering...

7Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 09:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yes but, if these fat fuckers stopped being fan then with the saving on knocking their house down, to get them onto a Crain into the hospital for a gastric-band, then we could surly afford a sports centre ?

8Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 09:13

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yeah, that is pretty absurd. How many people actually pay attention to adverts?

9Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 09:15

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:Yes but, if these fat fuckers stopped being fan then with the saving on knocking their house down, to get them onto a Crain into the hospital for a gastric-band, then we could surly afford a sports centre ?

No, Like I stated earlier, our MPs believe the money is better spent on houses or cars for themselves or buying shares in huge multinational companies 3 days before 'fairly' awarding them a multi-million pound contract...

10Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 09:24

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Education and excercise is the answer to this countries obesity problems.

A lot of children have fat, lazy parents though.

Feeding your children junk food all the time is a form of child abuse imo.

11Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 09:26

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Don't forget we are all in it together!!!

Just found out that the Government has found £69million to give to Transport for London to keep the fares low - flat fare of £1.40 for the buses (and cheap fares on other modes of Public Transport), whereas they have scrapped the fuel and VAT rebates (kept them in place for London) for bus companies outside London and fares are rising at least twice a year (average price now being £2.50 for a 10 minute journey!!!

12Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 09:27

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:Don't forget we are all in it together!!!

Just found out that the Government has found £69million to give to Transport for London to keep the fares low - flat fare of £1.40 for the buses (and cheap fares on other modes of Public Transport), whereas they have scrapped the fuel and VAT rebates (kept them in place for London) for bus companies outside London and fares are rising at least twice a year (average price now being £2.50 for a 10 minute journey!!!

I really wish someone would send thatcher no2 a fucking letter bomb or something.

Hes squeezing Britain dry to make himself richer...

13Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 09:41

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There all bent twats that do things for their benefit, who was that cunt that put a tax on hot food ? I think it got fucked off, their beers cheap as chips , so why can't ours be ?

One cunt was paying for his other house out of his expenses , i wouldn't trust any politician IMO .

14Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 10:21

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The Tories have always been in it, Thatcher did the same as Cameron is now, stealing from the public purse to make a select few richer - all under the guise of building a 'better, more austere Britannia' this is all bullshit, they do it because it provides a standard of living for them that most can only dream of, they get a lot of 'gifts' from huge companies as sweeteners to prevent them having to pay full rates of tax - a full rate of tax that would solve the fallout from the banking crisis within 12 months.

They are all criminals and should be brought before a judge - for example, David Cameron, along with many fellow Conservative MPs where 'gifted' shares in first group just before the west coast main line contract was up for renewal. Virgin trains have done a great job working this line for the past 10 years, however... they lost it - to (surprise surprise) first group, regardless of the 'concerns' raised earlier questioning firsts ability to fulfill the contracts service obligations, this meant the share prices went up... or they would have if somebody hadn't smelled a rat and caused a hushed investigation... this led to a quick u-turn and a massive drop in first groups shares along with Virgin getting the contract extension they should have had in the first place. Did make me laugh a bit... But this happens on a daily basis and 90% of the time the Tory MPs personal bank balances rise daily - all the while we get shit, expensive public services that keep getting more expensive due to the massive taxes imposed on them by the same government who already made a killing in some way when the contract was awarded.

They are all in it for themselves and the select few richest people in Britain. The money to fund this lifestyle comes from our pockets. Britain's upper working class/Middle classes are the most overtaxed people in the world, the government wont tax the richest as they would stand to lose too much for themselves, so they steal it off hardworking folk instead.

All the so called 'benefit cuts' are bullshit, peoples Benefits will not change to much as there would be riots - instead the money will come out of the pockets of people like me...

15Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 11:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rebel, I'm tired of your anti-Conservative rants. Labour had more politicians go to prison for fiddling their expenses than the Tories.

16Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 11:58

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Rebel, I'm tired of your anti-Conservative rants. Labour had more politicians go to prison for fiddling their expenses than the Tories.

sources?

17Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 12:39

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Saying there are some bent Conservatives is fair enough, but to then say their aren't bent members of the Labour party is ridiculous.

Tony Blair was the most bent, money driven politician there has been for decades..

Don't be blinded by your 'loyalties' to certain parties.

That aside, this taxing of everything which is bad for us is bloody annoying, like Natasha said if you have any self control/pride you should be able to control it. Taxing things doesn't work very well for 'addictive' substances anyway.

Smoking hasn't reduced because its more expensive now, its reduced because its becoming less and less socially acceptable, its a social change.

Just like there has been for smoking there needs to be a campaign of visually showing the effects that being fat can have on you and your family.

I feel sorry for little kids who are huge because their parents can't be arsed to feed them properly, we should stop being so lenient and scared of upsetting people, being fat isn't good for anyone.

- get a few adverts out of a parents child dying of a heart attack at 25 because hes been brought up eating shit and people might start changing their ways.

18Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 12:56

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok_Rebel wrote:The Tories have always been in it, Thatcher did the same as Cameron is now, stealing from the public purse to make a select few richer - all under the guise of building a 'better, more austere Britannia' this is all bullshit, they do it because it provides a standard of living for them that most can only dream of, they get a lot of 'gifts' from huge companies as sweeteners to prevent them having to pay full rates of tax - a full rate of tax that would solve the fallout from the banking crisis within 12 months.

They are all criminals and should be brought before a judge - for example, David Cameron, along with many fellow Conservative MPs where 'gifted' shares in first group just before the west coast main line contract was up for renewal. Virgin trains have done a great job working this line for the past 10 years, however... they lost it - to (surprise surprise) first group, regardless of the 'concerns' raised earlier questioning firsts ability to fulfill the contracts service obligations, this meant the share prices went up... or they would have if somebody hadn't smelled a rat and caused a hushed investigation... this led to a quick u-turn and a massive drop in first groups shares along with Virgin getting the contract extension they should have had in the first place. Did make me laugh a bit... But this happens on a daily basis and 90% of the time the Tory MPs personal bank balances rise daily - all the while we get shit, expensive public services that keep getting more expensive due to the massive taxes imposed on them by the same government who already made a killing in some way when the contract was awarded.

They are all in it for themselves and the select few richest people in Britain. The money to fund this lifestyle comes from our pockets. Britain's upper working class/Middle classes are the most overtaxed people in the world, the government wont tax the richest as they would stand to lose too much for themselves, so they steal it off hardworking folk instead.

All the so called 'benefit cuts' are bullshit, peoples Benefits will not change to much as there would be riots - instead the money will come out of the pockets of people like me...

The working man is his own worst enemy! He'll be willing to vote for Camoron at the next election because in the majority he never learns!!

19Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 12:59

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lofty_Love wrote:Saying there are some bent Conservatives is fair enough, but to then say their aren't bent members of the Labour party is ridiculous.

Tony Blair was the most bent, money driven politician there has been for decades..

Don't be blinded by your 'loyalties' to certain parties.

First of all ive never stated im a die hard Labour supporter - im not. I just hate the fucking posh, money grabbing Tory cunts with a passion. If im honest, UKIP will get my tick box for the next election as opposed to Labour (who I usually vote as there is nobody else to vote for if you want to keep the 'I want to shag thatcher' brigade out)

Ive also never stated that Tony Blair wasn't 'corrupt' - I believe all politicians are in some way, afterall they are all in a position to make money for themselves and do so. I can do nothing about this.

The corruption would hurt less though if the UK would return to looking after its own instead of a select few.

Bring back Nationalization of public services - this way they are less concerned about making money than providing the services they are paid to do.

Tax the rich more and the poor less. council tax should be based on a percentage of your house value.

Bring back industry to Britain - Instead of closing all our factories and allowing European countries to have contracts to build Trains etc so the money goes there instead of here.

Halt immigration (OMG... "you racist bastard" etc etc etc... ) not forever, just until the county can stabilize itself from the massive influx we have had over the past 10 years.

Immigrants that do come here (apart from GENUINE asylum cases that should be subjected to closure scrutiny and the ECOHR have fuck all say in) should not be allowed ANY benefits for 5 years, they should also have to pay for private health insurance for 5 years so as to take the load of the NHS. they also have to have at least £10K in their accounts to allow them to get a private rented house and live until they find a job - they should also have 'required' skills. The UK is not a free for all.

There is an air of needed change in the UK, I have a feeling the the UK will be given back to the people and the next government will be a UKIP/Labour coalition.

20Fat Man of Europe Empty Re: Fat Man of Europe Mon Feb 18 2013, 13:15

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Tax the rich more and the poor less. council tax should be based on a percentage of your house value.

What does the value of your house have to do with how rich you are? It should be based on income. Just because someone wants to invest their money in a house instead of holidays/cars etc doesn't mean they should be punished.

Someone on Blackburn Road could be earning 30k more than some who lives in Egerton, so why would it be fair to tax the person in Egerton more just because they have a nicer house.

People shouldn't be rewarded for living in shitty areas.

Last edited by Lofty_Love on Mon Feb 18 2013, 13:17; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum