Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paolo Di Canio quits as manager of Swindon!

+7
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Jamster26
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Liar, you trolled under the name MRS RESPECTABLE on BB.

I didn't "troll". And neither did I slag Fat Sam off for footballing reasons. The hot dog situation was different.

haha.

believe that you'll believe anything.

MRS RESPECTABLE indeed.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BSA, is good in the Transfer market, getting hard bastards in our team like Magoo .

That's why he's coming back, that's why Gartside wants him back, this is only the beginning !

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:BSA, is good in the Transfer market, getting hard bastards in our team like Magoo .

That's why he's coming back, that's why Gartside wants him back, this is only the beginning !

Do you have some inside information or something?

Allardyce will never manage Bolton wanderers again.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:BSA, is good in the Transfer market, getting hard bastards in our team like Magoo .

I bet he would.

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

They do say you should never go back. I don't think Sam would be as a success for us a second time, I don't think the market is there for him to bring in quality players for little money like he used to.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

As much as I like BSA, I don't think him coming back would be good. I think he's still good, but his techniques and management are well known, and I think we would maybe get into the Premier ina couple of seasons, but not much more than that. Its about time we looked beyond that, and at the moment DF is in the seat. We need to wait just a little longer I think, although I'm still not 100 % convinced DF is the answer.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

I bet he would.

Gambling is a mugs game

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

DF is OC in disguise

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When/ if, he gets sacked from WHU, if Bolton offer him the chance to come back , he would.

He had his best managerial years at Bolton , he will have the respect with us, he didn't have anywhere else.

We all know he will train, prepare , the team well , and our fitness will be shit hot.

So i can't wait till he comes back, maybe in the summer who knows?

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You on the wang tonight Scott, or has your boyfriend not arrived yet.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:DF is OC in disguise

Cheeks of the same arse.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We won't offer him the chance to come back nor would he take it if we did.

If he leaves wet spam then he'll join villa

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:You on the wang tonight Scott, or has your boyfriend not arrived yet.

What you going on about you crazy son of a bitch ?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:We won't offer him the chance to come back nor would he take it if we did.

If he leaves wet spam then he'll join villa

Possible.

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Someone posted that other managers know SAs methods (or something like that) but the same could be said about every other manager.

Big Sam's strength is his ability to get players to play for him El Hadji for example and Anelka was know as Le Sulk before he put the famous white shirt on.
Because Sam looks a bit uncouth and rough and ready, the press don't see this gentler, intelligent side.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Big Sam will not come back to Bolton, ITK Fact, whilst Gartslime is still in charge.

I don't know, along with 99.9% of the population, what happened between the two but the friendship soured and was, I beleieve, the catalyst for Sam resigning and nothing to do with lack of funds!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dougie will get the best out of these players and take the club forward. But it will be a slow process from this position.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:But it will be a slow process from this position.

Too right. Cavies has been a Bolton player for 6 weeks and not started. And no one knows if this Kamara fella actually exists.

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think Freedman mentioned that it might take time for Kamara to adjust to the Championship, as it's allot faster pace than from where he was playing.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jamster26 wrote:I think Freedman mentioned that it might take time for Kamara to adjust to the Championship, as it's allot faster pace than from where he was playing.

Difficult to adjust from the stands.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum