Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you consider a Hair Transplant?

+14
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
Soul Kitchen
Sgt. Bash
gloswhite
wanderlust
Spirit of 58
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Would you consider a Hair Transplant? Empty Would you consider a Hair Transplant? Tue Feb 19 2013, 14:47

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A woman friend of mine, her husband has recently had a hair transplant, i just saw him this morning and i was amazed at what it had done for him. He was receeding badly now he has his hairline back and looks at least 10 years younger. For just a few grand would you do it if you needed it or would you just shave it all off?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nope! If i go bald so be it. Couldn't care less.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, I wouldn't.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I currently have a full head of hair, I guess the older you get the less you care about things like that.

But at the moment I would definitely consider it if I were to suddenly go bald.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:No, I wouldn't.
you wouldn't,t need one being female nat, you won't lose your hair. I alway's am amazed at my wife's hair when she fluffs and shakes it she can get anything out of me. She's my kryptonite.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Look at Rooney , he's still an ugly fucker.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I hear Nat donates his pubic hair thrice yearly to the local hair merchants.

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

In a Men's Health magazine I remember reading the following question: 'I am 27 years old and going bald what should I do ? Hair Expert's answer: 'Shave your head and get a tan'. That just about sums it up for me. That said, hair transplants seem to have greatly improved in the last 5 years or so and I think at this rate baldness will be a choice in the future, particularly as some success is now being achieved with hair cloning. There's no doubt that baldness has an aging effect and most men would prefer not to be bald. I would consider a hair transplant but after a certain age it hardly seems worth it.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Look at Rooney , he's still an ugly fucker.

Looks better with hair though (no homo)

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought about it when one of my sons started to recede at the age of 20. He was (and still is) really up for it, so it got me thinking. I was thinking of buying him a hair job and thought maybe I could do with some of that as I'm pretty thin on top nowadays. Anyway it costs around £15 to £20 grand for a proper mop so my son's still waiting and I can't be arsed.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

i rather spend that money on a willy extension. Should get me half way to France for that amount Very Happy

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I thought about it when one of my sons started to recede at the age of 20. He was (and still is) really up for it, so it got me thinking. I was thinking of buying him a hair job and thought maybe I could do with some of that as I'm pretty thin on top nowadays. Anyway it costs around £15 to £20 grand for a proper mop so my son's still waiting and I can't be arsed.

And even for those prices there's no gaurentee, Rooney paid 30k if I'm correct, I think that's the price you're looking at for great results.

I'd rather pay off my uni debts

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

People who are totally bald look okay. People who are half bald look bloody silly. So I'd just shave my head if I was going bald.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I once worked with a long haired bald headed bastard, if you know what I mean? He didn't have a hair transplant, he had a sex change instead!
It's a funny old game!!

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I am already considering it and I have loads of hair. Have receded about 5mm in the last 4 years though.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Only around mi bollocks.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would love a fringe but not if I had to pay for it. Shane Warne and Wayne Rooney do look younger with a thicker thatch but I haven't got much time for ' youth chasers'. The 15k to 20k they spent on a piece of Wilton Shagpile could feed a village in Africa for months.

I have tried the cheaper option using shredded wheat but as soon as it rains it all goes soggy and doesn't look fashionable at all. I tried covering my bald patch with a Brillo pad but I ended up scouring my scalp. Now I just let nature take its course and whenever I am asked to describe my hair colour I just say eggshell blonde.

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Not going bald yet. However I am starting to get grey hairs, which is easily covered up should I want to cover them.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm already as bald as a fukcing coot. It would cost bloody millions to get me back to having a full head of hair. . And then every bugger would just laugh at me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum