Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would you consider a Hair Transplant?

+14
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
Soul Kitchen
Sgt. Bash
gloswhite
wanderlust
Spirit of 58
Reebok_Rebel
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Angry Dad
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

mark leach

mark leach
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

rammywhite wrote:I'm already as bald as a fukcing coot. It would cost bloody millions to get me back to having a full head of hair. . And then every bugger would just laugh at me

Get some little rabbits tattooed on your head. From a distance they will look like hares.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

mark leach wrote:
rammywhite wrote:I'm already as bald as a fukcing coot. It would cost bloody millions to get me back to having a full head of hair. . And then every bugger would just laugh at me

Get some little rabbits tattooed on your head. From a distance they will look like hares.

lol!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surely you have enough left for a Bobby Charlton combover?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Surely you have enough left for a Bobby Charlton combover?

Nowt worse than a bloody combover. Seventeen strands of wavy acrylic flapping about in the wind like an eagle with a broken wing. There is no stigma attached to baldness nowadays so why not shave off the lot instead of trying to cover it up with a few wispy bits?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You can get your head tattooed with hair now,that must look stupid.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:You can get your head tattooed with hair now,that must look stupid.

It looks so shit

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Angry Dad wrote:You can get your head tattooed with hair now,that must look stupid.

You can see what it looks like by clicking on the link in my earlier post. Click on bar at the top for 'Scalp pigmentaion'.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

That's funny as hell. Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Surely you have enough left for a Bobby Charlton combover?

Nowt worse than a bloody combover. Seventeen strands of wavy acrylic flapping about in the wind like an eagle with a broken wing. There is no stigma attached to baldness nowadays so why not shave off the lot instead of trying to cover it up with a few wispy bits?
It didn't damage Rab C Nesbitt's image.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
It didn't damage Rab C Nesbitt's image.

It depends on whether or not that is the image you aspire to. Personally, I believe in hair today, gone tomorrow. I wish I had hair like Donald Trump. He can wave to the ladies without moving his hands. Every time I see him I always think of a cat flap.

https://youtu.be/35vyxbiWIn4

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Spirit of 58 wrote:

You can see what it looks like by clicking on the link in my earlier post. Click on bar at the top for 'Scalp pigmentaion'.
Does it go grey with your real hair!!!!!!!

Spirit of 58

David Lee
David Lee

Angry Dad wrote:
Spirit of 58 wrote:

Does it go grey with your real hair!!!!!!!

Good point !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum