Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Crazy British Justice

+6
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Bernard Dennis Park
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1More Crazy British Justice Empty More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 12:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Derek Rose has been jailed for 4 years for trying to blackmail his ex-bird Tamara Ecclestone into giving him £200k. No violence was involved.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21584257

4 years?? You'd be unlucky to get 4 years for raping and killing someone these days. The famous "cheesy chips killer" who bashed some bloke's skull in over his cheesy chips only got 3 and a half years!

Why are sentences so different from judge to judge? Why can't we just have a single tariff for murder, one for rape, one for burgulary etc.

If you kill someone you get 25 years, rape someone 20 years etc.

Justice in this country sucks.

2More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 12:50

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

... and on the flip side, a Muslim Pedophile has just got off scott-free for RAPING a 14 year old girl...

because he said he 'didn't know' it was illegal!

How can you not know its illegal to rape a minor, even if it wasn't a minor, does he actually think rape is allowed in this country?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2268395/Adil-Rashid-Paedophile-claimed-Muslim-upbringing-meant-didnt-know-illegal-sex-girl-13.html

I may try and not pay my fucking council tax next year...

when I get dragged in to court, can I say... "oh, im sorry, I was never told it was actually illegal, im sorry"

3More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:38

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Yes justice in this country truly sucks - unless your daddy is a millionaire of course.

4More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No one ever seems to take the judges to task - surely they are accountable to someone?

5More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:51

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:No one ever seems to take the judges to task - surely they are accountable to someone?

Have you ever been in court? You get dragged out of court and slung in the cells if you try and question a judge. They're fucking wankers.

6More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
Have you ever been in court? You get dragged out of court and slung in the cells if you try and question a judge. They're fucking wankers.

What have you been to court for, flashing?

7More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:57

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Masturbating in the toilets at work.

8More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 13:59

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Wanker

9More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Masturbating in the toilets at work.

I've heard many people do it.

10More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's up to the CPS to appeal if they feel the sentence is too lenient or inappropriate.

11More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:34

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's up to the CPS to appeal if they feel the sentence is too lenient or inappropriate.

So I assume they have stepped in regarding the case about the guy being confused whether sex with minors or rape was illegal?

12More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:37

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would assume so. The last time I checked, the defence of " ignorance " was deemed as not being an excuse under English law.

13More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This girl was actually consenting. (correct me if I'm wrong)

lets be honest kids are having it off at younger and younger ages. I can bet there's hundreds of 13/14 year olds having it off with 16/17 year old guys, and vice versa.

Rape?

14More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:50

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

An 18 year old should not be shagging a 13 year old.

I can't believe you're trying to defend him.

A 13 year old can't consent to sex btw.

15More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They can, you just mean in the definition of the law.

I'm not defending him I'm just saying do you consider say a 13/14/15 year old schoolmates having it off "rape"

16More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:53

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He wasn't her school mate though. He's an adult and she was a 13.

That's fucked up.

17More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:55

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm just expanding the debate.

I'm sure we all went to school, and no doubt when you were 14/15 you had a healthy interest in women.

I'm sure you didn't actually do anything because that would be illegal. But you get point.

18More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 14:57

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

When I was 13 I was shagging a 16 year old bird.

I'm considering reporting her to the police.

The dirty nonce.

19More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 15:17

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Speaking of injustice, did anyone see the story of a young lad who go his head stamped on over 30 times by 2 20+ year old men, all because he wouldn't give them his bike, they had apparntly done teh same to a taxi driver the week before. They were high on cocaine and had been drinking before hand aswell.

The lad was left with actual boot prints left on his head and with so much damage his mum and dad didn't recognise him when they saw him in hospital.

They got 7 years! Scum like that should be given at least 20 years IMO.

20More Crazy British Justice Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Tue Feb 26 2013, 15:21

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

They'll be out in 3 and half if they behave in jail. Fucking joke.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum