Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More Crazy British Justice

+6
Reebok Trotter
Mr Magoo
Bernard Dennis Park
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21More Crazy British Justice - Page 2 Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Wed Feb 27 2013, 01:02

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I only ever went to court once for a serious offence I intervened in an argument between a club doorman and someone I knew. Story short I broke the doormans arm and got arrested ,went to court expecting the worst and when my brief suggested to said doorman that he was less than truthful about a certain aspect of the case the doorman said to my brief are you calling me a liar you cunt! Case thrown out and I'm away clean , back of the net.

22More Crazy British Justice - Page 2 Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Thu Feb 28 2013, 20:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=manchester%20city%20star%20jailed&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CDIQqQIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2285986%2FCourtney-Meppen-Walter-Manchester-City-star-killed-siblings-showboating-Mercedes-cries-hes-jailed.html&ei=hrwvUd-4F6eb1AWZkIGgBg&usg=AFQjCNFKZmlCNKOfqgSlv-lnUKtXYj8hzA

This story made me very angry. He was doing 59mph in a 30 zone. He was only 18 and had already amassed 6 points on his licence for previous speeding offences. He was found guilty of causing death by careless driving and given 18 months imprisonment and banned from driving for 3 years.

In other words, he will be back on the street this time next year and will be able to get back behind the wheel when he is 21.

His driving wasn't careless, it was reckless. This is not justice, it's an insult to the loved ones of the victims and the entire justice system.

23More Crazy British Justice - Page 2 Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Fri Dec 09 2016, 08:27

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:They'll be out in 3 and half if they behave in jail. Fucking joke.
I agree

24More Crazy British Justice - Page 2 Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Fri Dec 09 2016, 12:51

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocked

25More Crazy British Justice - Page 2 Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Fri Dec 09 2016, 17:10

Sorry rt.  Just a bit of a joke only i probably got due to lusty restarting an old thread Very Happy

26More Crazy British Justice - Page 2 Empty Re: More Crazy British Justice Fri Dec 09 2016, 18:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Sorry rt.  Just a bit of a joke only i probably got due to lusty restarting an old thread Very Happy
....which was itself a joke, the irony of which was lost on mein host.

"What's brown and sticky and is often stood on in the park?"
"A stick"
"F****** hell Lusty, you're obsessed with arboreal humour. Get a grip!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum