Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite memory - Bolton vs Blackburn

+4
rammywhite
Bernard Dennis Park
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
8 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Mine is US International Stu Holden with the game winner for Bolton despite playing a man down for over 30+ minutes. Brilliantly flicked on by Super Kevin Davies, Stu made no mistake on the edge of the box.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

The Holden winner was worth every penny I paid for my season ticket just to see BSA fucked up face when we scored.

I thought we played Rovers off the part at Ewood this season and the atmosphere in the away end that night was brilliant.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Winning 4-3 at Blackburn, Campo scoring the winner there, Jussi saving 2 penalties in the last minute there, those Bolton lads getting their Bolton flag out in the Blackburn end and almost starting a riot.

All great memories.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Diouf tripping himself up to get a penalty. I don't condone cheating- unless its against Blackburn

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In recent times I liked the Holden goal because it came so quickly after they scored and Fat Sam was still celebrating. Perfect timing.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:In recent times I liked the Holden goal because it came so quickly after they scored and Fat Sam was still celebrating. Perfect timing.

Agree on that. Our win at Ewood Park this season on a cold night takes some beating. Stuffing them in their own chicken coop.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

recently the 3-4 is pretty untouchable, the Holden winner was hilarious because of Fat Sams face.

Jussi's two saves, i loved that because of Nolan getting sent off and his apoplectic RAGE at the award of a second penalty which was completely nailed on.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Completely nailed on?

They were both dives imho.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

hmm the second was a definite pen for me, he went past 2 people and they both made contact on his legs, he went down. Not much to say on that one.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Who got the second one? Jason Roberts? He always dives.

As bad as Diouf.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Chris Eagles scoring in the 92nd minute and then sprinting the length of the pitch to celebrate with the Blackburn fans Laughing.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Chris Eagles scoring in the 92nd minute and then sprinting the length of the pitch to celebrate with the Blackburn fans Laughing.

:agree: :clap:

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I cant wait to see the goal and celebration!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum