Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poundland: The Future of Shopping

+9
scottjames30
wanderlust
WhiteBic
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Boggersbelief
Soul Kitchen
Sgt. Bash
Natasha Whittam
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Poundland: The Future of Shopping Wed Mar 06 2013, 22:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I recently discovered a shop called 'Poundland'. There may be one in your town or City.

It's quite an amazing place. Everything is a pound. I kid you not, just one pound. Crisps, drinks, tampons, condoms, batteries, wigs, maternity knickers and shampoo can all be bought for a pound.

This is a great way to shop isn't it. No more wondering if you've gone over your weekly budget, when you're in Poundland you just count the number of items you've bought and that's also the number of pounds you've spent. Brilliant.

I really feel other shops should take this neat idea and expand it. There should be a 'Two Poundland' shop and a 'Five poundland' shop. Imagine how simpler shopping would be. For the rich there could even be a 'Thousand Poundland' store. And for the povs and scrubbers a 'Pennyland' shop.

Don't you think this is a top idea? Would it work?

2Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Wed Mar 06 2013, 22:26

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

There's also a shop called Poundworld! affraid

3Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Wed Mar 06 2013, 22:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sgt. Bash wrote:There's also a shop called Poundworld! affraid

You're joking! I've been missing out quite clearly. Is everything a quid in Pound World as well?

4Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Wed Mar 06 2013, 22:32

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sgt. Bash wrote:There's also a shop called Poundworld! affraid

You're joking! I've been missing out quite clearly. Is everything a quid in Pound World as well?

Yes, and wait for this, there's also a shop called 99p Stores, and you guessed it, everything in there is 99p! cheers

5Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Wed Mar 06 2013, 22:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Then there's the 99p shop!

6Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Wed Mar 06 2013, 22:33

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ooopppps beaten to the punch!

7Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Wed Mar 06 2013, 23:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You pikey bastards.

8Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 07:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Home Bargains for me

9Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 07:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

These pound shops are fine but it's impossible to do a family shop in them.

10Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 10:00

Boggersbelief wrote:You pikey bastards.

lol!

11Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 13:15

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

10 pound hooker land!

12Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 14:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sounds great! I'll check it out when I'm restocking with champagne, truffles, saffron and Bombay Sapphire.

13Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 14:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At lunchtime I bought four, yes four, kitchen rolls for £1.

I'm not joking.

14Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 14:51

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You by shit kitchen roll for £1 and go through it all in fortnight. I will by my Plenty (you only need one sheet you know) for £2 and it will last for a month. Who is stupid now?

15Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 14:53

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:At lunchtime I bought four, yes four, kitchen rolls for £1.

I'm not joking.
I'm excited now.

16Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 15:19

WhiteBic wrote:You by shit kitchen roll for £1 and go through it all in fortnight. I will by my Plenty (you only need one sheet you know) for £2 and it will last for a month. Who is stupid now?

lol!

17Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 16:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:You by shit kitchen roll for £1 and go through it all in fortnight. I will by my Plenty (you only need one sheet you know) for £2 and it will last for a month. Who is stupid now?

You idiot, I'm not using it to mop up sick. I use it to wipe down my kitchen surfaces after I've sprayed them with Mr Muscle. I only need one sheet.

Who's the idiot now.

18Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 16:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Still you.

19Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 16:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Still you.

I'm the one with pound coins jiggling around in my pocket.

20Poundland: The Future of Shopping Empty Re: Poundland: The Future of Shopping Thu Mar 07 2013, 16:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum