Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?)

+5
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
Bernard Dennis Park
Copper Dragon
Hipster_Nebula
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?)  Empty DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?) Thu Mar 07 2013, 12:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too far, or funny as F?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2289454/Frankie-Boyle-booed-foul-mouthed-Comic-Relief-rant--AXED-broadcast.html

Commenting on the Jimmy Savile scandal, Boyle said: 'I think the BBC made Jimmy Savile wear that jewellery so children could hear him coming.'

'The Pope must have done something that even the Catholic church found unacceptable.
'My theory is that he f****d an adult woman.'

He said: 'Pistorius to me sounds like a spell Harry Potter would say to make your legs drop off.'

Boyle's next subject was the Duchess of Cambridge, with the comedian making a crude joke about the royal's figure, before adding: 'I can't believe she is pregnant to be honest because she told me she was on the pill.'

'I wish the Queen had died the night before the Royal Jubilee - I wish she'd just f***ing died.
'But they wouldn't have been able to tell us that she'd died. They would have had to hollow out her body and get that guy who plays Gollum to wear it.'

2DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?)  Empty Re: DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?) Thu Mar 07 2013, 12:56

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Quite funny Very Happy

3DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?)  Empty Re: DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?) Thu Mar 07 2013, 13:00

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nothing disgusting there imo.

He's said worse.

4DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?)  Empty Re: DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?) Thu Mar 07 2013, 13:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yeah, wishing people dead is "quite funny". Rolling Eyes

5DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?)  Empty Re: DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?) Thu Mar 07 2013, 13:04

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I found it funny when Amos wished you dead.

6DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?)  Empty Re: DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?) Thu Mar 07 2013, 13:09

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Not particularly funny, apart from the Jimmy Savile one, but not disgusting either.

Boyle's whole schtick is now boring. He spends too much time trying to be offensive rather than funny.

7DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?)  Empty Re: DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?) Thu Mar 07 2013, 14:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like Frankie Boyle - he has some great one-liners.

8DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?)  Empty Re: DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?) Thu Mar 07 2013, 16:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:agree:

9DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?)  Empty Re: DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?) Thu Mar 07 2013, 17:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Apart from the last comment about the queen, most of the others are jokes you would expect to read on a text from a mate.

IMO Boyle should have stuck on Mock the Week, however this is the Daily Mail, blowing things out of proportion is what they do best. IMO

10DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?)  Empty Re: DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?) Thu Mar 07 2013, 19:08

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

The jokes about the Royals were not particularly funny, but the others were quite funny! Pistorius! lol!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

11DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?)  Empty Re: DISGUSTING! (or hilarious?) Thu Mar 07 2013, 19:30

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They all offended me.

::rules::

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum