Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hilarious Samantha Brick Article.

+6
xmiles
MrK
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Tue Apr 03 2012, 11:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love reading the daily mail website, because it's an utterly hilarious example of trolling.

"fe-mail" is where all the gems are like this article.

Samantha Brick... on the down sides of... wait for it... being this pretty.

Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Article-2124246-09BDA2C8000005DC-462_634x592

The article sounds like it was written by Liz Jones... enjoy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html

2Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Tue Apr 03 2012, 11:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Surely it's a wind-up? She's not ugly but neither is she beautiful.

Another example of why I avoid the DM.

3Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Tue Apr 03 2012, 11:52

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

our dog poppy is is prettier than her, if i pulled that id try and avoid my mates.

4Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Tue Apr 03 2012, 11:55

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Angry Dad wrote:our dog poppy is is prettier than her, if i pulled that id try and avoid my mates.

You ain't got any mate's, so you would be fine.

5Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Tue Apr 03 2012, 11:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Surely it's a wind-up? She's not ugly but neither is she beautiful.

Another example of why I avoid the DM.

I honestly thought Liz Jones is where you took inspiration from.

The mail is hilarious.

6Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Tue Apr 03 2012, 12:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Mr Magoo wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:our dog poppy is is prettier than her, if i pulled that id try and avoid my mates.

You ain't got any mate's, so you would be fine.
How the fuck would you know what i do and dont have numb nuts.

7Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Tue Apr 03 2012, 12:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I honestly thought Liz Jones is where you took inspiration from.

The mail is hilarious.

I have no idea who Liz Jones is, I'll Google her.

8Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Tue Apr 03 2012, 12:14

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just a wild guess numb nuts. Very Happy

9Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Tue Apr 03 2012, 12:20

I've turned down fitter hags than that.

10Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Tue Apr 03 2012, 12:33

MrK

MrK
David Ngog
David Ngog

Bolton Hater wrote:I've turned down fitter hags than that.

The only thing you have turned down recently is the corner of your Janet and John books before you go to sleep at night Sleep . Where you will dream of t'tRoverrrs staying in the Premier League instead of being buried in a heap of Venky Chicken shite.

11Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Tue Apr 03 2012, 12:33

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Thanks hipster, that is one amazing article.

I used to skim through the Daily Mail when I visited my parents so I am familiar with the work of Liz Jones* but I've stopped doing it as I always felt a bit soiled afterwards.

*for Nat's benefit, one of the most self centred delusional imbeciles that I have read, a bit like a self pitying non-political Julie Burchill

12Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed Apr 04 2012, 07:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Get it out with Optrex.

13Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed Apr 04 2012, 12:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Samantha is back today and she was reduced to tears with some of the comments she's had.

basically she says "it proves she's right," kind of how Angelina Jolie and Victoria Beckham get the same treatment.

Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Article-2124782-1274D944000005DC-107_306x536

Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Angelina-jolie

Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. 02042010-Victoria-Beckham-400

here's her fantastic follow up....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124782/Samantha-Brick-says-backlash-bile-yesterdays-Daily-Mail-proves-shes-right.html

14Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed Apr 04 2012, 12:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Keep posting them hipster. Laughing

15Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed Apr 04 2012, 14:59

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've just read both the article and follow up and it HAS to be a wind up. It HAS to be.

16Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:I've just read both the article and follow up and it HAS to be a wind up. It HAS to be.

Are you suspicious of all women? Have you been hurt in the past?

17Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:13

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

To be fair she's in a unique group of three women who would proclaim such nonsense. Herself, Liz Jones and Natasha Whittam.

18Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:18

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm just trying to be positive about it. It has to be a wind up because the alternative, that there is somebody so conceited and deluded walking the earth, is too unbearable.

Some of the response comments are absolutely brilliant, either way.

My favourite is:

There's more than a passing resemblance to a young Les Dawson in the picture.

19Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So this woman thinks she's pretty, what's wrong with being positive about herself? Too many of us complain about the way we look.

20Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed Apr 04 2012, 15:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If the article was professing something like that, there wouldn't have been any backlash.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum