Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hilarious Samantha Brick Article.

+6
xmiles
MrK
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 11:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fantastic exclusive from the mail today.

an EXCLUSIVE photoshot posing the question.

are these the looks that make every women jealous?

Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 Article-0-1279EE69000005DC-332_634x921

Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 Article-2125464-1279EEC1000005DC-192_306x707

Article here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2125464/Samantha-Brick-exclusive-pictures-Are-looks-make-woman-hate-her.html

22Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Thu Apr 05 2012, 20:18

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Surely she jests.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

23Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Fri Apr 13 2012, 14:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She's back today revealing the secret of her self confidence.... the love of her dad.

crap article.

but some fantastic pics to ogle.

Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 Article-2129041-127C3F35000005DC-997_306x976

Phooooorrrr!

24Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed May 02 2012, 13:03

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another Brick article has hit the stands today.

In this one she declares some women "too ugly for TV" including Mary Beard.

This is the best bit IMO

This incident reminded me of a meeting about a potential daytime TV series eight years ago.

My team and I had spent months developing a talk show with an intelligent and engaging female presenter. Working-class and in her late 40s, she was blonde, a size 18 and someone to whom a day-time TV audience could relate. She was already being talked about as the British Oprah.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 Article-2138177-0CE7C43F000005DC-610_634x477

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2138177/Samantha-Brick-Sorry-women-ARE-ugly-TV.html

25Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed May 02 2012, 13:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You need to move on.

26Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed May 02 2012, 13:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lets just say im a fan of her "work"

27Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed May 02 2012, 22:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

She looks like she has a spare tyre around her waist as she relaxes against the haystack. My other half would give her a run for her money.

Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 3502m40

28Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Wed May 02 2012, 23:53

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster, you continue to post on any subject you like, I'd rather be directed to an article by a bona fide Daily Mail troll than a wannabe Daily Mail troll like Natasha.

Brick has a point in her article, but it just happens to be an unoriginal and in her case, shamefully made one. People do stay tuned into a programme if they find the presenter attractive. I watch 'A Place in the Sun: Home or Away' occasionally for Jasmine Harman's big wobbly boobs and the sexy way she says the word 'property'. If Natalie Sawyer is on Sky Sports News, I undress her with my eyes. Happy to admit that.

From what I can gather though the presenter in question is fronting a programme on ancient history. It would be stretching things a bit to have a dolly bird talking us through ancient history rather than an actual historian.

29Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hilarious Samantha Brick Article. Thu May 03 2012, 09:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

Brick has a point in her article, but it just happens to be an unoriginal and in her case, shamefully made one. People do stay tuned into a programme if they find the presenter attractive. I watch 'A Place in the Sun: Home or Away' occasionally for Jasmine Harman's big wobbly boobs and the sexy way she says the word 'property'. If Natalie Sawyer is on Sky Sports News, I undress her with my eyes. Happy to admit that.

Admit it, you're 13.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum