Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Commiserations To Rovers!

+21
BoltonTillIDie
Sluffy
scottjames30
WhiteBic
JonnyRandom
Sgt. Bash
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
Lofty_Love
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
Reebok_Rebel
Triumph
doffcocker
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
Lyric Todkill
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

21Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Tue Mar 12 2013, 12:01

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't consider detective work a waste of time.

Cheeky mare.

:ninja:

22Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Tue Mar 12 2013, 12:25

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton 1-0 Blackburn LOSS

Blackburn 2-3 Peterborough LOSS

Leicester 3-0 Blackburn LOSS

Blackburn 0-0 Leeds United DRAW

Hull 2-0 Blackburn LOSS

:rofl:

23Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Tue Mar 12 2013, 12:32

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bit late looking at this thread - did Rovers win something? Must have missed it in the media.

24Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Tue Mar 12 2013, 13:57

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

wanderlust wrote:Bit late looking at this thread - did Rovers win something? Must have missed it in the media.

The managed to hold Milwall to a 0-0 draw....Rovers have never had it so good.

:party:

25Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Tue Mar 12 2013, 14:07

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Bit late looking at this thread - did Rovers win something? Must have missed it in the media.

The managed to hold Milwall to a 0-0 draw....Rovers have never had it so good.

Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 2486224328
I saw that. Rovers were shit and wouldn't have scored if they were still playing now. I was just wondering what the "congratulations" were for. "Not losing" is a good thing (especially for Rovers) but I hardly think we should be cracking open the Bolli just yet.

26Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Tue Mar 12 2013, 16:37

Our league form is shit but if we get to Wembley it will be a decent season. I guarantee you won't be going to wembley.

27Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Tue Mar 12 2013, 16:46

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Our league form is shit but if we get to Wembley it will be a decent season. I guarantee you won't be going to wembley.
You're funny.

28Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Tue Mar 12 2013, 16:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Our league form is shit but if we get to Wembley it will be a decent season. I guarantee you won't be going to wembley.

Why does getting to wembley mean its a decent season? You won't win the cup and no-one remembers the losers.

Blackburn are god awful and I feel sorry for anyone that decides to support them.

29Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Tue Mar 12 2013, 16:52

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Birmingham showed us that you can win a cup at Wembley and still have a shite season.

30Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Tue Mar 12 2013, 17:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blackburn won't beat Millwall, let alone Wigan so it's all irrelevant. More importantly, they're 16th in league and only 6 points above the drop, with an unproven manager, a Board that is the biggest joke in football, fans that are totally disillusioned and players who are ready to walk. They still have to play Cardiff, Watford and Palace in the run in so the upcoming Burnley match is probably a greater priority for them. Shaping up to be a great season.

31Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Tue Mar 12 2013, 17:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Imagine if they went down.

32Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Tue Mar 12 2013, 17:45

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Imagine if they went down.
I've imagined. Cheeky £3million bid for Rhodes and everybody's happy!
They're away to Sheff Wednesday at the beginning of April - that's the closest they'll get to playing MILAN.

33Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Wed Mar 13 2013, 13:25

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

19 Wolves 6 1 2 3 6 8 -2 5
20 Burnley 6 1 2 3 2 4 -2 5
21 Middlesbrough 6 1 1 4 5 11 -6 4
22 Derby County 6 0 3 3 4 8 -4 3
23 Millwall 6 1 0 5 4 12 -8 3
24 Blackburn 6 0 2 4 3 10 -7 2

Just thought id show you how the mighty blackburn are doing in their recent form. What a great team. Can you guess where bolton are in that table BH?

34Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Wed Mar 13 2013, 13:29

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Derby County 8
Blackburn 6
Leicester City 4
Brighton 3
Cardiff City 3
Peterborough 3
Leeds United 3
Millwall 2
Ipswich Town 2

And thats games since the last win (obviously top of the table downwards). What a fine run of form blackburn are in. I would be proud to support that team Laughing

35Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Wed Mar 13 2013, 14:19

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Millwall have fallen like a stone. They went 12 games unbeaten a short while back and now they are really struggling.

36Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:50

Well tonight's the night ladies, when Blackburn get to Wembley. It's going to be special.

37Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Wed Mar 13 2013, 16:52

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Millwall will cruise to victory, Blackburn are dogshit

38Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Wed Mar 13 2013, 17:06

JonnyRandom

JonnyRandom
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolton Hater wrote:Well tonight's the night ladies, when Blackburn get to Wembley. It's going to be special.

Love how you avoided the hard facts that your team is shite

39Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Wed Mar 13 2013, 17:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it on tv?

40Commiserations To Rovers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Commiserations To Rovers! Wed Mar 13 2013, 17:12

JonnyRandom wrote:

Love how you avoided the hard facts that your team is shite

We have been ultra shite, but if we get to the end of the season with a Wembley appearance and a victory at Arsenal then it won't have been too bad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum