Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Bored Of BWFC?

+8
Sgt. Bash
Barryjw
Bernard Dennis Park
wanderlust
Tigermin
Reebok Trotter
WhiteBic
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 10:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's face it, we have become the most boring club in the country.

We are a mid-table Championship club with a manager devoid of personality and not a flair player or goalscorer in the squad. Why do we bother?

In days gone by we always had something to hold onto...a star striker, a nippy winger, or a great personality that could galvanise the crowd. But that's long gone, all we are left with are very average players being paid thousands for very little return. When was the last time a striker scored a hat-trick for us? When was the last time a midfielder dominated the game?

I'm just bored of BWFC. Hand on heart, can you honestly say you don't feel the same?

2Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 10:21

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I am far from bored with BWFC! Ok, it has been a frustrating time of late, but surely a true fan cannot be bored! We have a chance of getting promoted this year, it wasn't to long ago we was in Division 3! Man up for goodness sake Wink

3Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 10:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:I am far from bored with BWFC! Ok, it has been a frustrating time of late, but surely a true fan cannot be bored! We have a chance of getting promoted this year, it wasn't to long ago we was in Division 3! Man up for goodness sake Wink

Amazing how so many well educated people fall into WhiteBic's category. They're a "true fan" so they can never get bored of BWFC! Idiots!

I'm not asking you to disown BWFC and go support Swindon, I'm asking if people are bored of following a club with no personality or character.

4Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 10:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm never bored with following Wanderers. We are such an unpredictable team that it jut adds to the excitement and anticipation of watching us play. Granted... there have been better Wanderers squads in the past but football is all about peaks and troughs. We could be looking back in 10 years and commenting on how good a manager DF turned out to be.

5Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 10:54

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I would never get bored of following BWFC. You may sometimes lose the love a little when we are on a bad run (the start of this season was fairly bad) but getting bored of something you love and has been a big part of your life is a bit strong.

6Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 10:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote: but getting bored of something you love and has been a big part of your life is a bit strong.

You've never gotten bored with Mrs WhiteBic?

7Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 11:02

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
WhiteBic wrote: but getting bored of something you love and has been a big part of your life is a bit strong.

You've never gotten bored with Mrs WhiteBic?

No she is fantastic, but thanks for asking.

8Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 11:05

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:

No she is fantastic, but thanks for asking.

Bullshit.

9Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 11:08

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Effing frustrated and annoyed sometimes but no,never bored !!!

10Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 11:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tigermin wrote:Effing frustrated and annoyed sometimes but no,never bored !!!

I don't believe you. What could possibly excite you about the club right now?

11Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 11:19

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

1) Our recent resurgence? ...

12Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 11:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:1) Our recent resurgence? ...

Plus the possibility of reaching the play-offs and a nice trip to Wembley?

13Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 11:50

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Tigermin wrote:Effing frustrated and annoyed sometimes but no,never bored !!!

I don't believe you. What could possibly excite you about the club right now?
The debate on here highlights the controversy surrounding the club. There are many things that keep it interesting including not knowing if this squad will start to play consistently well. You contribute to the debate by consistently posting threads that expound negativity, although you do go very quiet for a few days when we win. Fair enough though - it's difficult to slag off the manager, player and fans when we're winning. I accept that you post inflammatory threads to get a response (and a little attention) but the world's a better place for your efforts, so keep going.

14Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 12:12

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Fucking hell you start threads like this every few months. If you're bored with BWFC you should go and spend your time doing something else. Why waste your life with something that bores you?

15Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 12:32

So bored you've posted nearly 9000 times about them, god knows what your reaction is to things that excite you.

Im not bored of us no, I was getting very frustrated under Coyle. But Im hopeful Dougie will develop the club as a whole and bring in some exciting talent/youth for us, given time.

With Dougie's transfer policy Im confident he'll unearth a few gems for us next season, he must know we need a striker, a winger and all around more pace in the team and I look forward to seeing it.

16Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 12:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:So bored you've posted nearly 9000 times about them, god knows what your reaction is to things that excite you.

I have over 20,000 posts on the Cadburys Creme Egg forum.

17Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 13:02

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Link please?

18Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 13:43

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Exited, exasperated,upset,angry, happy all sorts of emotions but never bored

19Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 13:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:Link please?

If you were a Creme Egg lover you'd know the site.

20Are You Bored Of BWFC? Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 14:16

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Following Bolton is an emotional rollercoaster, it's certainly never boring!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum