Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are You Bored Of BWFC?

+8
Sgt. Bash
Barryjw
Bernard Dennis Park
wanderlust
Tigermin
Reebok Trotter
WhiteBic
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 14:21

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
WhiteBic wrote:Link please?

If you were a Creme Egg lover you'd know the site.
If I was a Creme Egg lover I'd have no teeth, weigh 25 stones and have the sex life of a mayfly. I haven't given up on life yet though.

22Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 14:27

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Tigermin wrote:Effing frustrated and annoyed sometimes but no,never bored !!!

I don't believe you. What could possibly excite you about the club right now?

Well waiting for El Prat to fuck off for a start !!!

23Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 14:30

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm not bored with Bolton. Frustrated sometimes, yes - but never bored.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

24Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 14:41

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

There is a pattern emerging here Natasha and I think it confirms we are true fans and you are nothing but a phony.

25Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 14:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:There is a pattern emerging here Natasha and I think it confirms we are true fans and you are nothing but a phony.

What has being a "true" fan and being bored got to do with each other. I've supported BWFC all my life, been to more games than you've had ladyboys, contributed more forum posts than any other Bolton fan - I am a "true fan". It doesn't stop me being bored and looking back to the days of passion and character.

26Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 15:16

to a certain extent i think i know what Nat means, whilst this season is exciting/frustrating in our current predicament we don't have any real characters at the club that can get us excited like some of the players in the past.

we need a player that every team hates unless he plays for you. a bellamy, a savage, a diouf, a keane, we need something along those lines because they are the type of player that will light a rocket under your arse if your not performing.

i think the choice of captains has been a downfall this and last season as i don't think kavies and shight have the mentality to grab the bull by the horns when needed.

our manager, although don't get me wrong i am keeping faith in dougie, again doesn't seem to be a "character" and it does feel as though something is missing.

i'm not bored of Bolton, and never will be bored of bolton, but we are missing a certain spark!

27Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 16:02

Am I bored of BWFC? Definetely not, they make me laugh out loud. Like when they lose last minute goals to ipswich!

28Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 16:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Let's face it, we have become the most boring club in the country.

We are a mid-table Championship club with a manager devoid of personality and not a flair player or goalscorer in the squad. Why do we bother?

In days gone by we always had something to hold onto...a star striker, a nippy winger, or a great personality that could galvanise the crowd. But that's long gone, all we are left with are very average players being paid thousands for very little return. When was the last time a striker scored a hat-trick for us? When was the last time a midfielder dominated the game?

I'm just bored of BWFC. Hand on heart, can you honestly say you don't feel the same?

Shut the fuck up.

Go and support Blackburn.

29Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 16:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:Am I bored of BWFC? Definetely not, they make me laugh out loud. Like when they lose last minute goals to ipswich!

Y'know what makes me laugh? When Blackburn sack their third manager in one season, when Blackburn get a crowd of 8000 for an fa cup QF, when bwfc do the double over you inbred cunts and send you on your way to being a few losses away from relegation to league 1.

30Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 16:13

Boggersbelief wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:Am I bored of BWFC? Definetely not, they make me laugh out loud. Like when they lose last minute goals to ipswich!

Y'know what makes me laugh? When Blackburn sack their third manager in one season, when Blackburn get a crowd of 8000 for an fa cup QF, when bwfc do the double over you inbred cunts and send you on your way to being a few losses away from relegation to league 1.

lol!

31Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 16:30

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I thought BH would have been inconsolable by now - or in his sister.

32Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 16:31

Keegan wrote:I thought BH would have been inconsolable by now - or in his sister.

I decided on yours instead. Meeting her in Colne tonight.

33Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 16:32

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Take some air freshener. She stinks.

34Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 16:35

Bolton Hater wrote:
Keegan wrote:I thought BH would have been inconsolable by now - or in his sister.

I decided on yours instead. Meeting in her Colon tonight.

EFA

35Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 16:45

chipbutty

chipbutty
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

it wasn't to long ago we was in Division 3!

but getting bored of something you love.

threads that expound negativity,

Natasha's reply :-

Amazing how so many well educated people fall into WhiteBic's category.

Hmm .....

36Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 17:52

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yes! I have just found that Cadburys Creme Egg forum and read some of Natasha post's. I can confirm, he is just as boring on that forum.

Last edited by WhiteBic on Tue Mar 19 2013, 17:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

37Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 19:17

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Bolton Hater wrote:

I decided on yours instead. Meeting her in Colne tonight.

That should make a pleasant change - someone else's sister. Why don't you meet her in a Beautifully Designed Park instead? You should Bring Delicious Pastry with you. Or just shag Dave. Give him a thrill.

38Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 20:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:

That should make a pleasant change - someone else's sister. Why don't you meet her in a Beautifully Designed Park instead? You should Bring Delicious Pastry with you.

I see what you did there.

39Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 21:04

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:So bored you've posted nearly 9000 times about them, god knows what your reaction is to things that excite you.

I have over 20,000 posts on the Cadburys Creme Egg forum.

Do you never get bored of ironing and burning bacon? I was going to mention sha........... No you'll know stately home about that?

40Are You Bored Of BWFC? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Bored Of BWFC? Tue Mar 19 2013, 21:39

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Keegan wrote:

That should make a pleasant change - someone else's sister. Why don't you meet her in a Beautifully Designed Park instead? You should Bring Delicious Pastry with you.

I see what you did there.

It doesn't make any sense but well done to the smelly bastard for trying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum