Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

lost it with a united fan..........

+3
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lost it with a united fan.......... Empty lost it with a united fan.......... Tue Mar 19 2013, 12:13

..........and ended up betting £25 we would go up this season!

Said united fan is one on those fans who you could count the number of games they have been to on one hand even if they had lost a couple of fingers.

Why oh why did i rise to it!!!!

Also, just for giggles started slating every team that everyone support on my team.

There are 8 people on my team in my office and they support the following:

Bolton - ME

Wigan

Newcastle

City

Liverpool

United

West Ham

We also have a couple of blackburn fans in the office but not on my team as well as a derby fan who i took to the reebok when we played derby. Oh and an everton fan! i think that covers it but is anybody else's office as diverse as this with regards to football teams?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When you say "office" do you mean "mental hospital"?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You've just flushed 25 quid down the toilet.

Natasha Whittam wrote:When you say "office" do you mean "mental hospital"?

Yes, i work from K2 Ward! Well done on your witty come back! Everyone bow down to the presence of the mighty former preston businessman of the year.

Hipster_Nebula wrote:You've just flushed 25 quid down the toilet.

i fear so................caught up in the moment of arguing with a nonsense fan about football. He butted into a conversation with me and one of the lads who supports blackburn in the office and riled me somewhat!

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:You've just flushed 25 quid down the toilet.

i fear so................caught up in the moment of arguing with a nonsense fan about football. He butted into a conversation with me and one of the lads who supports blackburn in the office and riled me somewhat!

Sort of like Marty McFly.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Wipe your arse with any money you hand over to the dmb.

I have a City fan working for me. Horrible fat bastard.

He knows not to talk to me after a Bolton defeat.

So we've hardly spoken for a couple years.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Don't give up just yet fella, we are still only 2 wins from the play offs....though it's look very bleak.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I owe a dmb 50 quid, i bet City would we the title at the start of the season.

Like Bernard said, wipe your arse with it.

Fuck um.

10lost it with a united fan.......... Empty Re: lost it with a united fan.......... Tue Mar 19 2013, 20:59

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Johnny, When my youngest used to watch the Whites I lost count how many times I used to say to Scum fans that she'd seen them play more times than they had in the last twelve months. Can't remember ever getting a positive response! Of course you need to know a bit about them, but that always worked a treat.

11lost it with a united fan.......... Empty Re: lost it with a united fan.......... Tue Mar 19 2013, 21:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:..........and ended up betting £25 we would go up this season!

Said united fan is one on those fans who you could count the number of games they have been to on one hand even if they had lost a couple of fingers.

Why oh why did i rise to it!!!!

Also, just for giggles started slating every team that everyone support on my team.

There are 8 people on my team in my office and they support the following:

Bolton - ME

Wigan

Newcastle

City

Liverpool

United

West Ham

We also have a couple of blackburn fans in the office but not on my team as well as a derby fan who i took to the reebok when we played derby. Oh and an everton fan! i think that covers it but is anybody else's office as diverse as this with regards to football teams?

Mathematically, you haven't yet lost the bet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum