Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bit shit this.

+5
wanderlust
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
MartinBWFC
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bit shit this. Empty Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 13:51

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Saturday and no footy, I hate it when theres no game on the weekends, we have been spoiled by all the weekend/midweek games, so what are you all up to today?

2Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 13:52

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

refreshing twitter all day.

:drinks:

3Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 13:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reading messages from moaning bastards.

4Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:00

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:Reading messages from moaning bastards.
You're spending the day reading your own messages? I had you down as a go getter, ah well as you were.

5Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Setting up my train set that Santa brought 3 months ago. (Had to build two tables before I could use it)

6Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:19

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's the problem? I'm working away as usual with one eye on the footballing feast we'll be served up with this fine afternoon. Bury are away at Bournemouth and Preston are at home, but the match I'm sure everyone is salivating over is Accrington Stanley away to table-toppers Gillingham. Can Stanley follow up their victory against Barnet last week that moved them off the bottom thanks to a Lee Molyneux hat-trick, with a win on the road against the rampant Gills? Will our very own Nicky Hunt be back for this one? Can Francis Jeffers rediscover the form that briefly made him the toast of Goodison? Perhaps the mods should enable the live chat and in the absence of a commentary, make one up as we go along?
It really doesn't get any more exciting than this. I'm getting a semi as I type.

7Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 18:37

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Nipped out to do the weekly shop at Waitrose, and then picked up the tickets for a few days in New York (staying somewhere called Whittam Condo's!!!) and then went to get a hair-cut whilst teh other half decided to do some shopping. Ended up in a bar for a couple whilst I waited for her, had to admit they served one of the better mocha's I have had for a long while. Currently at home getting tea ready (a lentil and sweet onion stew) and watching teh film version of hitchikers guide to the galaxy (nowhere near as good as the TV series)

8Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 18:50

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:Nipped out to do the weekly shop at Waitrose, and then picked up the tickets for a few days in New York (staying somewhere called Whittam Condo's!!!) and then went to get a hair-cut whilst teh other half decided to do some shopping. Ended up in a bar for a couple whilst I waited for her, had to admit they served one of the better mocha's I have had for a long while. Currently at home getting tea ready (a lentil and sweet onion stew) and watching teh film version of hitchikers guide to the galaxy (nowhere near as good as the TV series)

Whittam fixation

We are int Big apple in May, try to get there every couple of years

Just booked in to Nobu and to see a new play on broadway

9Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Nipped out to do the weekly shop at Waitrose, and then picked up the tickets for a few days in New York (staying somewhere called Whittam Condo's!!!) and then went to get a hair-cut whilst teh other half decided to do some shopping. Ended up in a bar for a couple whilst I waited for her, had to admit they served one of the better mocha's I have had for a long while. Currently at home getting tea ready (a lentil and sweet onion stew) and watching teh film version of hitchikers guide to the galaxy (nowhere near as good as the TV series)

Chris have you heard of http://www.livejournal.com/ ? I think you'd like it.

10Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:41

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I have and I don't!!! Don't want the whole of my life plastered on the net!

11Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:42

The only part of your life I'm interested in hearing about in such detail is your suicide. Death by fried chicken.

12Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:43

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote: Don't want the whole of my life plastered on the net!

Laughing

13Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

haha touche!

14Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Don't want the whole of my life plastered on the net!

lol!

15Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Laughing

16Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:05

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:Don't want the whole of my life plastered on the net!

lol!

Well it isn't!!!

What street do I live in, in Tower Hamlets?
What is the name of my other half and how old is she?
Who do I work for?
How many siblings do I have and are any of them married?
How many other memebers fo my family have I not mentioned?

See you don't know everything!

17Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:11

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You live at your parents in Bolton.

You don't have a partner. Male or female.

You really don't want me to name who you work for. It's in Manchester though.

You have a sister.

You're not in contact with the rest of your family after they disowned you all when your dad was jailed.

Next question Laughing

18Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:16

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

This was a wonderful forum where people were allowed to be themselves, voice their own opinion without being bullied and actually contribute to the success; but since the scum from Burnden Aces were allowed on to this forum it has gone the same way as that forum. If it continues it is only a matter of time before it goes as quiet as Burnden Aces due to the fact of the vulgarity and bullying of the scum that have invaded here.

A cull of these members if probably required, and I am not the only one who thinks that way - as has I spotted on a couple of threads today.

19Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:17

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Yep he's lost it Laughing

Go and chill for a bit Chris.

20Bit shit this. Empty Re: Bit shit this. Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse