Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst?

+5
Banks of the Croal
doffcocker
Dunkels King
Quent
Sluffy
9 posters

Reply to topic

Three votes to use

MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_lcap35%MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_rcap 35% [ 11 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_lcap10%MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_rcap 10% [ 3 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_lcap0%MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_lcap13%MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_rcap 13% [ 4 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_lcap3%MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_lcap3%MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_lcap6%MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_lcap0%MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_lcap23%MOAN of the Match - (Wigan) Who was the worst of the worst? Vote_rcap 23% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 31

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well we lost the 'must win match' with our tried and tested 4-4-2 system - so whose fault was it today then?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I'm starting to really dislike Mr Coyle.

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Coyle is a fecking idiot. No one else to blame. I suppose you could aportion some blame to Kevin Davies for doing his best to get sent off. Having said that, at least then it wouldn't have been 4-4-2 !

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I kind of hoped Davies would have got the red card.

It would have been the last we see of him for a few matches and he wouldn't have been missed for the rest of the game!

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Gone with Coyle...My heads still hurting with his team selection.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Coyle and kevin davies.

Coyle for his fucked up tactics

Davies for just being so shite. (A bit of a childish statement but I can't think of any other way to put how poor he is this season).

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Coyle. Normally I use all 3 votes but really Coyle deserves all 3 to himself. Davies is currently crap but it's not his fault he's picked by that muppet Coyle.

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Owen Coyle + Kevin Davies = Phil Neal + Julian Darby

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Julian Derby. Now there's a name ! Am I right in saying that he was a local lad, because I'm sure that was the main reason he was wheeled out most times, although it didn't always please the fans.

Dunkels King

Dunkels King
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

He was from Farnworth. Neal was still picking him even when he was playing really crap. Amazing that he went to Coventry who where in the First Division (Prem) at the time I think !

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I remember watching him, and a lot of the comments around me were along the lines of how he was more concerned with his appearance than his performance. Funny how some things stick, even after all these years.

I always liked Julian Darby, Wasn't the most gifted player but always gave his all. I remember that goal he scored against Stoke when we got promoted (All the Stoke fans cheered it because it meant we could go up instead of Port Vale)

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The difference between Julian Darby & Kevin Davies is that one was a poor player on an average wage giving 100% for BWFC, the other is a spineless fanny who lets his wife speak for him while being paid millions of pounds for no end product.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum