Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton cheer leader?

+3
WhiteBic
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
7 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bolton cheer leader? Empty Bolton cheer leader? Tue Mar 26 2013, 20:21

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you heard the cheer leader at tonight's England match? This would be awesome for a Bolton match. Better than the drums and could get some right sing songs going.

2Bolton cheer leader? Empty Re: Bolton cheer leader? Tue Mar 26 2013, 20:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Have you heard the cheer leader at tonight's England match? This would be awesome for a Bolton match. Better than the drums and could get some right sing songs going.

I don't personally want a distraction from the game, drums will do me fine for 90 mins Very Happy

3Bolton cheer leader? Empty Re: Bolton cheer leader? Wed Mar 27 2013, 10:01

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Cheer leader? That's a nice way of putting it. He was making the most horrific groaning noice for most of the game.

4Bolton cheer leader? Empty Re: Bolton cheer leader? Wed Mar 27 2013, 15:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

WhiteBic wrote:He was making the most horrific groaning noice for most of the game.

It reminds BTID of his nights on Canal Street.

5Bolton cheer leader? Empty Re: Bolton cheer leader? Wed Mar 27 2013, 19:28

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I thought the ref should have stopped the game and made him stop doing it. I thought it was intimidating.

"I'm going to eat your children if you win on us England" - and all that. It's just wrong.

I remember the guy coming out at the Reebok one week to charge the crowd up using the PA- it seemed to work quite well.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

6Bolton cheer leader? Empty Re: Bolton cheer leader? Wed Mar 27 2013, 20:48

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

That was against Wolves. Funny as fuck.

7Bolton cheer leader? Empty Re: Bolton cheer leader? Thu Mar 28 2013, 07:56

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I liked it when he started grunting "When Johnny Comes Marching Home" and the England fans adopted it as their song. Some guy on the radio was likening his "gravelly" voice to Tom Waits, but I thought that was unfair on Tom.
The problem with PA guys trying to lift the crowd is that they use people who know f*** all about music, have no sense of humour and can't sing.
The PA system could be used to great effect in the right hands, but clubs everywhere seem to appoint plonkers. I include Diddy David Hamilton in that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum