Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favourite night club back in the day.

+5
wanderlust
bwfc71
Lyric Todkill
Bernard Dennis Park
MartinBWFC
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favourite night club back in the day. Empty Favourite night club back in the day. Mon Apr 01 2013, 02:03

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Where were you're favourite hangouts, mine was Blightys, bus inn, maxwells, and bees knees, always guaranteed a jump, where are yours?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Cock Ring.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Hacienda

Just old enough

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Never really been a club person although i did frequent The Temple. But I'd rather have a drink in pubs like The Blue Boar and The Swan, in days of lore. Nowadays I don't even have a favourite place, yet, here in the big Smoke, whilst in Bolton not been out in years. Whereas back at home in Amsterdam it has to be Satellite Sports Cafe, Aran Bar, Cuban Cafe, Princes Cafe (opposite Anne Frank House), The Paradiso and Melkweg.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lyric Todkill wrote:Hacienda

Just old enough

Went there twice before it closed. Definitely not my scene but at least I can say I have been to FAC51.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Been to all those in Bolton Martin mentions but favourite was Sankeys.
Milky Way in 'Dam was fun too, but Sankeys was my regular Saturday night when I was in my late 30s/early 40s.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Where were you're favourite hangouts, mine was Blightys, bus inn, maxwells, and bees knees, always guaranteed a jump, where are yours?

I went to a maxwells in Bury once, it kicked off "at closing time" and somebody got put through a car window I was off my tits, i couldn't believe what i were seeing.

I always went to Eden-Temple on a Saturday night, hardhouse music till six in the morning, great times!!!

Icon , we used to start off in cromptons mule and end up in there sometimes.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Maxwell's Plum and The Bees Knees were my last haunts before my retirement into married bliss/misery. But just to show what an old bugger I really am I also visited such dodgy establishments as Scamps,The Va-Va and The Nocturne.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hip Priest wrote:Maxwell's Plum and The Bees Knees were my last haunts before my retirement into married bliss/misery. But just to show what an old bugger I really am I also visited such dodgy establishments as Scamps,The Va-Va and The Nocturne.
Gawd - I'd forgotten about the Va Va and the Nocturne. We must have had parallel lives at that time.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i used to love Pink Panthers on a Friday night, good music and i was generally off my face on acid or whizz.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can honesty say I've never heard of any of the above mentioned clubs..

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:I can honesty say I've never heard of any of the above mentioned clubs..
Wouldn't say Bolton was kicking back in those days, but there were plenty of places where you could get hammered, have a laugh and cop off with a random woman. Most of those mentioned involved some very dubious dancing and dodgy tunes.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A bit before my time i'd say, I thank you lot for making me feel young Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum