Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty!

+4
Michael Bolton
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Tue Apr 02 2013, 14:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Samoa Air have become the first airline in the world to introduce weight based ticket fares. No, not the weight of luggage but the weight of the passenger!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-22001256

No longer will fatties be allowed to pay the same price as a skinny person half their size.

In my opinion this is a brilliant concept. If nothing else, it gives fatties an incentive to lose weight.

No doubt some sad bastard will whinge about "human rights", but why should someone like me who has a washboard stomach and a slim build, have to pay the same as Two-Tonne-Tess who hasn't seen her fanny since 1996?

Would you support the introduction of weight based tickets?

2You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Tue Apr 02 2013, 14:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Unlucky Magoo.You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! 1415013262

3You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Tue Apr 02 2013, 14:49

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only if they take up more than on seat.

4You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:14

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nat, I think it's shocking you label people fatties. These people have feelings. Can you not just say larger than life people?
I think it's shocking this idea. Some people are petit and tiny, some people can't help that they are larger than life. What about brick shit houses like me? I am one big strong dude, that is who i am. This is discrimination.

5You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Who decides whether they are fat or just massive? I'd like to be there when a stewardess tells a 16 stone 6foot 4 RL second row forward that they are too big, pay up!

6You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:25

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Soul kitchen - please refrain from using the word fat. They aren't fat, they are larger than life.

7You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Tue Apr 02 2013, 15:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fat

8You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Tue Apr 02 2013, 16:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Nat, I think it's shocking you label people fatties. These people have feelings. Can you not just say larger than life people?
I think it's shocking this idea. Some people are petit and tiny, some people can't help that they are larger than life. What about brick shit houses like me? I am one big strong dude, that is who i am. This is discrimination.

Shut up you fanny. If you went into a shop you'd expect the 750g box of cornflakes to be more expensive than the 500g box.

This is no different.

9You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Tue Apr 02 2013, 16:31

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'm pretty sure they are fat, though.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

10You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Tue Apr 02 2013, 16:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When you put your bags through will there be some scales to jump onto ?

11You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Tue Apr 02 2013, 16:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:When you put your bags through will there be some scales to jump onto ?

There will be machines that speak your weight at check-in.

If you're classed as a "fat bastard" it will flash red and scream "fatty".

12You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Tue Apr 02 2013, 19:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well Hater won't be using that airline - it would take the rest of his benefits (considering that the Tories have more than halved it yesterday!!!)

There again no airline would be able to take him, he is that huge - remember the "whale plane"? That would be the only possibility for him!

13You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Tue Apr 02 2013, 19:50

Actually my benefits increased yesterday, an extra £6 per week....result!

14You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Wed Apr 03 2013, 10:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It costs more to fly heavier people therefore they should pay more. It's not discriminatory on behalf of the airline - it's the laws of physics that are discriminatory.

15You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Wed Apr 03 2013, 10:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What about 20 stone bodybuilders?

Do they get let off ?

Is it like bodyfat.

16You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Wed Apr 03 2013, 10:56

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:What about 20 stone bodybuilders?

Do they get let off ?

Is it like bodyfat.

It's not a problem you'll ever have Scott.

But yes, bodybuilders still have to pay extra.

17You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Wed Apr 03 2013, 10:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:What about 20 stone bodybuilders?

Do they get let off ?

Is it like bodyfat.

It's not a problem you'll ever have Scott.

But yes, bodybuilders still have to pay extra.

I'm only 13 stone.

I was thinking of BDP.

18You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Wed Apr 03 2013, 10:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

I was thinking of BDP.

I doubt Bernard is a bodybuilder or he wouldn't have chickened out of that fight with Amos.

19You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Empty Re: You've Got To Pay Extra, Fatty! Wed Apr 03 2013, 11:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I was thinking of BDP.

I doubt Bernard is a bodybuilder or he wouldn't have chickened out of that fight with Amos.
Arrange another then.

See who's the chicken Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum