Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do You Hate Tradesmen?

+2
bwfc71
Natasha Whittam
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Do You Hate Tradesmen? Wed Apr 03 2013, 21:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I fucking hate tradesmen.

Plumbers, electricians, gardeners, joiners, builders etc - I want to kill them all.

They never turn up on time. They are lazy bastards, usually do an average job at best, and then charge you through the nose for it.

Some twat came to fit my new electric oven today and managed to break the fucking fuse box and now I'm without electricity until tomorrow.

Every tradesman should be euthanised.

2Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Wed Apr 03 2013, 21:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So how can you be on the net when even the most powerful lap-top/ipad/tablet can only last up to 5 hours - and you have been on longer?

Also if people were trained a trade in this country then the call-out fee wouldn't be as high knowing that there is a shortage of tradesmen - supply and demand attutude - again you should know about the principle!

3Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Wed Apr 03 2013, 21:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:So how can you be on the net when even the most powerful lap-top/ipad/tablet can only last up to 5 hours - and you have been on longer?

Shut it you dildo, the electricity only went off 90 minutes ago, I've got ages left yet.

4Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Wed Apr 03 2013, 21:46

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:So how can you be on the net when even the most powerful lap-top/ipad/tablet can only last up to 5 hours - and you have been on longer?

Shut it you dildo, the electricity only went off 90 minutes ago, I've got ages left yet.

Then why didn't you say-so in your initial post!

So what documentary/US Drama are you going to be watching later?

5Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Wed Apr 03 2013, 21:48

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I only use tradesmen who I know.

6Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Wed Apr 03 2013, 21:49

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I only use tradesmen who I know.

After reading that post why do I have an image of The Village People doing the YMCA in your bedsit?

7Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Wed Apr 03 2013, 21:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Then why didn't you say-so in your initial post!

So what documentary/US Drama are you going to be watching later?

You bellend, this is a thread about crap tradesmen, not when my electricity went off.

You must have had some shitty pretend tradesmen in your time.

8Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Wed Apr 03 2013, 21:51

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I only use tradesmen who I know.

After reading that post why do I have an image of The Village People doing the YMCA in your bedsit?

Stop ruining threads and stop harassing me.

9Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Wed Apr 03 2013, 21:51

Natasha Whittam wrote:

You must have had some shitty pretend tradesmen in your time.

bwfc71 has a heavily used tradesmens entrance

10Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Wed Apr 03 2013, 21:57

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Not as heavy as yours, Does Kennster know where you hang out - if not that its best warning him???

My tradesmans extrance is one-way - outwards, unlike yours!

PS Has your slaaag let you down??? As you said you were going to Wilpshire!!!

11Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Thu Apr 04 2013, 07:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If it weren't for tradesmen you wouldn't live in a house, bath or shower, or watch tv love.

Still hate them ? Do You Hate Tradesmen? 1415013262

12Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Thu Apr 04 2013, 09:42

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does bwfc71 harass people or is he joking.

I can't figure the guy out

13Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Thu Apr 04 2013, 10:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tradesmen, like everyone else are a mixed bunch. I pick them carefully and don't like using the ones I know socially in case they do a crap job. As it happens, we allowed our friend's son to redecorate our house recently as he'd just started an apprenticeship with a local builder. Big mistake. He managed to get paint all over our stone and wooden floors and as we live in a barn he got paint on our 300 year old beams because he didn't mask them properly. He then put up a scaffolding tower in the hall without clearing out the furniture and smashed a £500 hand made glass lamp shade that the missus loved (and put it in the bin without telling us!) overreached from the top of the tower causing a plank to lift and in trying to regain his balance, smashed his hand on a scaffolding pole and broke a finger. Didn't turn up to work since leaving the house in chaos and covered with paint in all the wrong places - and where he had painted it was a crap job. As a result, I spent the bank holiday weekend redoing his work, cleaning down the floors and beams, redecorating our bathroom myself so he wouldn't have to do it, stripping and revarnishing the wooden floors and cleaning up the shit he left behind. In theory he's coming back on Monday, but I've made sure that there's only a bit left to do as a damage limitation/PR exercise. Missus mentioned it to his mum when we were out for a drink at the weekend and even though she's one of our best mates, seemed slightly miffed at the suggestion that she'd not brought her son up properly.
My missus wanted to help the lad out - and basically he's a nice lad - but in trying to take shortcuts/being a lazy fucker he created twice as much work as was needed in the first place. My view is that if you want a job done properly - do it yourself.

14Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Thu Apr 04 2013, 11:06

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

wanderlust wrote:don't like using the ones I know socially in case they do a crap job.

That's the reason I use the ones I know.

I know they're good at what they do but if they do make a fuck up they'll put it right.

Because they know I will fuck them up if they don't.

15Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Thu Apr 04 2013, 11:43

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:
wanderlust wrote:don't like using the ones I know socially in case they do a crap job.

That's the reason I use the ones I know.

I know they're good at what they do but if they do make a fuck up they'll put it right.

Because they know I will fuck them up if they don't.
Weird isn't it? If I know a neighbour or a bloke from the pub who is a tradesman I tend to want to keep the relationship on that level i.e. neighbour or bloke in the pub. Not one for mixing business and pleasure.

16Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Thu Apr 04 2013, 12:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My mates a roofer and he saved me a fucking fortune putting a new roof on for me.

If I didn't know them id of had to pay out a few hundred quid more.

17Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Thu Apr 04 2013, 12:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lock the thread mods.

This is hate crime.

18Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Thu Apr 04 2013, 17:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Look at everyone getting all defensive about tradesmen they know.

I am from the elite remember, I don't know tradesmen, I pluck them out of the Yellow Pages.

19Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Thu Apr 04 2013, 17:05

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If you were real elite you'd have someone doing that for you.

20Do You Hate Tradesmen? Empty Re: Do You Hate Tradesmen? Thu Apr 04 2013, 17:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:If you were real elite you'd have someone doing that for you.

I've had to make cutbacks in this economy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum