Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could nutters make you leave a forum.

+8
Sluffy
scottjames30
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Keegan
MartinBWFC
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Making thinly veiled threats and accusing someone of a hate crime when one of your fellow mods did the same thing is amazing stuff.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:I know and I'm trying to get the law changed on here for the hate crimes against Burnley fans.
There was nothing worse than friendly banter between the clubs until Coyle jumped ship and then it was the Burnley fans who started all the nonsense. Sure there were a few that rose to the bait, but if anyone deserves legislating against for "hate crimes against the Burnley fans" you should look no further than your Board (and from memory, your caterers)

I didn't realise that I had a board Wanderlust.

Please could you provide a link to my board?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Copper Dragon wrote:Please could you provide a link to my board?

www.ihave6fingers.co.uk

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Predictable Bernard.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You fucking wanted it.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Making thinly veiled threats and accusing someone of a hate crime when one of your fellow mods did the same thing is amazing stuff.

Fellow mod?

If you're talking of fellow mod as Largehat, then he's got nothing to do with us - in fact I don't rate his temperament to be a mod - never had - and Burnden Aces have clearly suffered because of his appointment - that's obvious for all to see.

If you are referring to a fellow mod off here, then I've seemed to have missed to whom you are referring too?

As for the race card - if people steered away from those waters in the first place then it would never need become as issue at all.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Right my original comment was fuck all to do with anything on here being edited. I think I am right in thinking Martin was talking about what happened between me and LH on BA. Then Keegan decided to change that and was obviously talking about when someone changed one of my posts on here. Can't remember who did it but you did comment about it at the time. Let Keegan carry on his hate campaign against me though.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wind it in Bernard, you girl.

Like a bloomin soap opera.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Fuck off you 6 fingered wanker.

Sluffy asked me something so I replied.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well if I did comment about it at the time then I hope you considered what I said to be fair comment?

Personally I don't think you and Keegan are ever going to bury the hatchet and move on - I wish you both would though.

For what it is worth I will give you my word that you (and everyone else) will be treated fairly as long as I am part of the site.

It would help though if you both could leave your baggage about each other behind!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You did make a fair comment about it at the time. I've no problem with that.

It was forgotten until Keegan decided to bring it back up and call me a hypocrite.

I'll obviously defend myself and win as usual if he makes anymore accusations against me.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:I know and I'm trying to get the law changed on here for the hate crimes against Burnley fans.
There was nothing worse than friendly banter between the clubs until Coyle jumped ship and then it was the Burnley fans who started all the nonsense. Sure there were a few that rose to the bait, but if anyone deserves legislating against for "hate crimes against the Burnley fans" you should look no further than your Board (and from memory, your caterers)

I didn't realise that I had a board Wanderlust.

Please could you provide a link to my board?
I was referring to the Board of The Burnley Football and Athletic Company Ltd (CompanyNo. 00054222) Registered address Turf Moor, Burnley if you want to get even.
Forthecaterers you'll have to travel to Baxenden for revenge.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oh right Wanderlust, I feel quite silly now. Very Happy

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:

I'll obviously defend myself and win as usual if he makes anymore accusations against me.

You potty mouthed girl. ::seething::

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You Blackburn wannabe.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

If you're talking of fellow mod as Largehat, then he's got nothing to do with us - in fact I don't rate his temperament to be a mod - never had - and Burnden Aces have clearly suffered because of his appointment - that's obvious for all to see.

Please keep shit from other forums off Bolton Nuts.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

PS my credit card number 4444 9999 5555 2222

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:PS my credit card number 4444 9999 5555 2222

Cheers!!!!! I'm now a millionaire.

Put me with the Elite.Very Happy

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

but you don't have my end date (09/23) or my security number (443) or issue number (5)

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:but you don't have my end date (09/23) or my security number (443) or issue number (5)

You put that on here weeks ago Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum